Hello from everywhere USA

Homepage Forums Introductions Hello from everywhere USA

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ToniDaTyga 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

I’m a member from the former group. I haven’t been on in a very long time. I’m now a travel RN and am currently in California. I’m glad to be back in the group.

Rebel
    Keymaster

Welcome back Toni.

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

Thanks! I didn’t realize you could link your old profile. But that’s okay. I haven’t been on in so long, it probably wouldn’t have mattered.

Rebel
    Keymaster

I would like to see a link to your profile on old site. If you have been an active member on TA then i think it does matter.

Spectator

How do we do that Umar?

Rebel
    Keymaster

@bellerose

I thought he/she wants to share here.

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

How do you do that?

Rebel
    Keymaster

I try to add about me profile field and update you.

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

When I try to go to thinkatheist.com it takes me here. I just have my old email address that was linked to it and where you contacted me at to tell me there was a new site.

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

Also, when I go to my profile and settings, all it shows is base and then a space for my name. No “about me” section.

Rebel
    Keymaster

I have added about me profile field. You can edit it by going to your profile page

or

http://atheistzone.com/members/testuser/profile/edit/group/2/

replace testuser with your username

ToniDaTyga
    Participant

I can’t find a link to my old profile. It’s been many years. I wouldn’t even know where to begin to find it if I can’t get on thinkatheist.com. But, now that I have access to the about me section, I will update it. I can PM my old email address if you now where to find it.

Rebel
    Keymaster

ok @tonidatyga

Pm me your email id.

ToniDaTyga
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.