Catholic Schizophrenia

Homepage Forums Theism Catholic Schizophrenia

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Belle Rose 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Strega

Johan, you are welcome to post thoughtful or original comments here. You are not welcome to proselytise (or preach or post chunks of religious texts.)

If you want to publicly share your religious insights, please don’t expect interest from an atheist membership. After all, the only reason atheists exist, is because of theistic impositions.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Strega.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

It’s nice that you are so well-mannered Johan.  But proselytising and preaching is against the house rules.

Johan
    Participant

Johan, sorry about your psychotic break. Hopefully it is a pleasant delusion. And when you transition back to baseline may you have even greater prophetic insight.

Sure.  But it is not a “delusion” but real for all who knows me.  As you can see in the Reality of my Daughter, Jesus.  Who is in this particular case, Anna Mary. 

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Johan.

Belle Rose
    Participant

@unseen

I think the Catholic church is just an institution that is always been about controlling people. It’s about control and that’s it.

Belle Rose
    Participant

@Johan

I think you’re just trying to play a prank.

jakelafort
    Participant

I’d give him mad props were he pranking us. Unfortunately it is not a prank. It is psychosis.

Belle Rose
    Participant

😂 😂 😂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.