Jordan Peterson definition of God

Homepage Forums Theism Jordan Peterson definition of God

This topic contains 136 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ivy 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 136 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

@Glen D my response was to Davis. Anyway, it’s whatever. And it wasn’t an ad homenim attack I was answering his question. You can choose to disagree with me. But I’m sure you couldn’t come up with something to prove me wrong.

So what now? Just because I say I’m not an atheist you automatically label me as a theist?

Wow you all know me so well! Let’s see how many more labels people can slap on me without even knowing me. You all are so insightful. Well done!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Ivy.

Ivy
    Participant

However @Glen D you just proved my point. It’s amazing to me how quickly the slightest hint somebody might disagree or challenge a point of view, and it’s “I don’t want to talk to you anymore.” That’s how petty and close minded our world has become. And that’s exactly why I said what I said to Davis. And it has been my experience that those people who claim to be the most open minded and progressive are actually the exact opposite

Viewing 2 posts - 136 through 137 (of 137 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.