The Jews claim that the Messiah is here, but is he the real one?

Homepage Forums Theism The Jews claim that the Messiah is here, but is he the real one?

This topic contains 159 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author

Strega

@johan

“Probably not on this forum for much longer, though. If I had to place bets, it feels like the banz hammer is immanent.”

Or you could simply walk out of the door, the same way you came in.
    We tend to reserve banning for people who are unable to process the information that they might not be wanted. The kind of people with no self-control or ability to introspect. If you feel some kind of “banz hammer” in the air, you could always act like an adult and take yourself off to pastures new.

I blocked Johan from posting any more. I don’t think there was any point staying on the bus. Not with all the baby gods and the wives of gods. The Real Jesus as the bus conductor and the Living God behind the wheel and no ticket inspectors was too much. I am getting back on the blue bus because I do not know where the driver is taking us.

Strega

If you’re travelling with the Wilburys then I’d imagine you’d be going to the end of the line.

I think Jake’s right. It has to be a psychosis. How could you possibly function in the real world with that sort of scramble in your head?

jakelafort
    Participant

Yeah the poor guy is delusional. If you are not familiar with the signs of a psychotic break i think you will upon investigation realize that michael17/johan is right down the middle. Additionally his syntax and spelling have deteriorated as he has declined.

That is why i wondered whether a person who may be more susceptible to schizophrenia might not otherwise experience symptoms but for a deep religious immersion. Idk..

@ jakelafort – That is why i wondered whether a person who may be more susceptible to schizophrenia might not otherwise experience symptoms but for a deep religious immersion. Idk.

I have always considered this to be correct. I have observed this often. (Not sometimes but yes, often).  More on this when I have time.

Autumn
    Participant

@johan “Probably not on this forum for much longer, though. If I had to place bets, it feels like the banz hammer is immanent.” Or you could simply walk out of the door, the same way you came in. We tend to reserve banning for people who are unable to process the information that they might not be wanted. The kind of people with no self-control or ability to introspect. If you feel some kind of “banz hammer” in the air, you could always act like an adult and take yourself off to pastures new.

That quote was from me. Johan was here for the purpose of driving traffic to his Facebook group, not participating in the forum. We can see this with the way he was failing to really address anything said to him, his frequent links back to his FB pages, and the way he was increasingly goading us into joining him on his pages by calling us cowards (etc.). I did check out the pages and images he linked, and I think there is a high possibility that he has some legitimate issues in need of attention from someone who actually cares about him. Even if the religious fervour is an act, he’s posted his own banking documents with enough information to not only fully doxx him (well, he’s pretty much doxxed himself), but to defraud him relatively easily. Alternatively, he’s a scammer using a persona, but I get the feeling that’s not the case.

Cutting him off was the right call. He wasn’t here to engage with us or participate.

Belle Rose
    Participant

Johan was here for the purpose of driving traffic to his Facebook group, not participating in the forum.

told you he was fucking with us 😂 😂 😂

michael17
    Participant

A spirit is purportedly seen rising from the bonfire during this “Messiah” event. Another miracle from the false Messiah. May film experts debunk or authenticate this.https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCjkFkq/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  michael17.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

It’s quite simple, Michael. Different chemical substances produce different colors of smoke when burned, hence the contrast between the rest of the smoke and the “hand,” the pattern of which is a product of paradolia, the finding of patterns in random objects. If these people are looking for a Messiah bad enough, of course they’re going to see one anywhere.

Besides, the only way we can see anything is because of the way the visible light spectrum reflects off of physical objects. How could light refect off of a supposed non-corporeal being like a “spirit?” And if a “spirit is non-corporeal and unlike things in the Natural Universe, what is doing possessing a hand?

Sometimes a bonfire is just a bonfire.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Fellow Unbelievers,

Yes, I know about poor Michael17 and Johan, but I couldn’t resist exercising the debunking cells of my brain. 😁

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.