Atheist Humor

Dr. John Becker on Religion, Politics, Sex, Life, The Universe, and Everything

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Fellow Unbelievers,

Since I discovered them, I just couldn’t resist sharing some excerpts from a great now-classic TV show with an Atheist main character, whom I call Dr. House’s sober and equally cynical relative, Becker:

Becker: Fighting More Ignorance by Accident Than Most Teachers and Parents Do On Purpose

Becker: Taking On Political Correctness, Wokeness, and Critical Race Theory, All Before It Was Cool or Even A Thing

Becker on Jury Duty in A World Where The Khmer Rouge Has Struck

Becker Pilot Episode, where he reveals his unbelief, and proves you don’t need God or Government to do good (Fast forward to 9:55-11:25 and 16:40-20:00)

Becker Subway Scene, Consoling a Survivor of a 9/11 Murder Victim

(I couldn’t find the episodes for these, but here are his pithy quotes:)

Becker on Religion
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/d3/93/90d3934753544617023cece9e54e1a73.jpg

Becker‘s Salutation
    http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34300000/John-becker-34351942-800-600.png

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Attempting to correct a link
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Successfully correcting the link

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Fellow Unbelievers,

Sometimes, even an Atheist needs a believer to get back on his A-game:

Becker’s Christmas Miracle

_Robert_
    Participant

Always liked that show…the three that I  saw anyways

Thanks for the Becker clips. The show passed me by entirely. Ted Danson always has great comedic timing. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.