Tips

"Bug or feature?", and other Minor/Arcane Issues

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PopeBeanie

Just fyi stuff here that most users won’t find interesting. I do not find them important enough to bother Umar with.

• Clicking the top menu option “Site-wide activity” does not display “updates” (short, user-spontaneous posts); but they DO appear on the AZ Home page.
    • Sometimes the only place I can Favorite or Unfavorite a post is via the poster’s profile page. (I’m still trying to figure out the other “sometimes” where/when I’ve seen that option, because it seems to vary.)
    • My often-slow mobile internet connection causes many incomplete page loads, which in turn often cause some feature to not work. (When connection speed returns to normal, refreshing the page fixes it.)

Minor feature requests; fill the “Keep a log of this edit” checkbox with however it waas when I last clicked in it during my most previous edit.

(PS: This post will be edited as needed over time, without notice in its log.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.