<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Atheist Zone | Dorothy&amp;TotoToo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://atheistzone.com/members/chellerdickinson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://atheistzone.com/members/chellerdickinson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dorothy&amp;TotoToo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 01:48:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbab3632e15ba8ccf9f78d2339de562a</guid>
				<title>Dorothy&#038;TotoToo replied to the topic Moving over from TA in the forum Introductions</title>
				<link>https://atheistzone.com/forums/topic/moving-over-from-ta/#post-2948</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Jun 2017 20:44:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The one constant in life is change.<br />
So, to embrace life is to embrace change.<br />
Doesn&#8217;t mean it&#8217;s easy, though.<br />
Perhaps one reason people have stuck to thousands of years old religions is because to change requires thought and it&#8217;s just too much trouble.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m one of the most cynical people you&#8217;re ever gonna meet. I expect nothing, so when I get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5028"><a href="https://atheistzone.com/forums/topic/moving-over-from-ta/#post-2948" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00008583258a43310deaadc2047fae2e</guid>
				<title>Dorothy&#038;TotoToo&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://atheistzone.com/activity/p/5026/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Jun 2017 19:44:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>