My WordPress Blog

Homepage Forums Small Talk My WordPress Blog

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JadeBlackOlive 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JadeBlackOlive
    Participant

New post on atheistsmeowatrandom

My Hip Replacement
    by atheistsmeow >(^-^)<
    My hip replacement surgery will finally happen October 27th 2017. That will be 9 months after I was told 3 to 6 months wait time, but at least it will be before the middle of winter’s snow & ice. I have to do pre-op on Oct. 18th.

My husband needs his defibrillator/pacemaker replaced within the next 5 months, & he is having his pre-op on Oct. 5th. They don’t just change the batteries…..they replace the whole unit.

I have to go north to Prince George for my surgery, & my husband has to go south to Victoria for his surgery, so we head in opposite directions. He doesn’t have his surgery date yet, so it could prove interesting if he ends up with a date close to mine. What will be, will be.

I had a right side mastectomy in 2005 & wear a prosthetic Now my right hip will be replaced with titanium, & plastic, so no matter my politics, I will be a leftist person!

My husband will continue to be the bionic man…….
    atheistsmeow >(^-^)< | September 29, 2017 at 11:53 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p6pJBA-3V
    Comment
    See all comments

Strega

Best of luck with that hip replacement activity of yours!

JadeBlackOlive
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll be glad when its done with…..but then the other one…….

thesilentatheist
    Participant

We’ll pray for you .. err wait.. no we won’t.  🙂 Just wish you the best of courage, a good doctor and good insurrance.

JadeBlackOlive
    Participant

Hahahaha………I have a good doctor & Canadian insurance. I won’t have to pay anything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.