Rest in Peace Bobbi Kristina

Homepage Forums Small Talk Rest in Peace Bobbi Kristina

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  . 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Spectator

I have had a busy week, but I was really sad when I read of Bobbi Kristina’s passing….I’m a few days behind the rest of the world…

http://www.eonline.com/news/672388/bobbi-kristina-brown-s-past-year-abused-isolated-and-desperate-the-tragic-secrets-whitney-houston-s-daughter-was-hiding

I know that we know nothing for certain. But it does seem to me that it’s very possible that she was murdered, or that her death had something to do with the abusive relationship she was in. Of course her boyfriend is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law…

But I know from experience that to bring about a conviction, even when it’s so fucking OBVIOUS that something happened…it’s very hard. Even under the best of circumstances it is hard. It’s good we have laws in place to protect the innocent, but a lot of times the laws end up hurting the victims, and giving people too many ways to slip past the system and get out unscathed.

If she was in fact either murdered by her boyfriend, or if her death turns out to be because of the abuse he allegedly inflicted upon her, it is a sobering reminder of what can happen when you don’t leave. So…if there are any women reading this who are in an abusive relationship: Get the fuck out. Now….it’s not easy. Your heart will break. You will never be the same….but at least you’ll be alive.

Spectator
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.