In Putin's Russia, Nostalgia Remembers YOU!

Homepage Forums Politics In Putin's Russia, Nostalgia Remembers YOU!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Unseen 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Fellow Unbelievers,

No need to look for a Commie under every bush when it’s back in the wide-ass open! Including the re-emergence of the cult of Stalin:

Russian Lawmaker: Let’s Bring Back ‘Stalinist Repressions’
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-lawmaker-andrei-gurulyov-lets-bring-back-stalinist-repressions

RichRaelian
    Participant

Hi! I’d like to be remembered for other things if I lived in Putin’s Russia.

Unseen
    Participant

The Alpha Males are back.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

RichRaelian,

I’d like to have a one-way ticket out if I lived in Putin’s Russia, hoping that the draft board and the Federal Security Service forgot about me. 😎

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Unseen,

Alpha Male is not what I think of when I think of either Stalin or Putin. Men who get things done without thuggery or propaganda are ones with real strength.

Unseen
    Participant

RichRaelian, I’d like to have a one-way ticket out if I lived in Putin’s Russia, hoping that the draft board and the Federal Security Service forgot about me. 😎

Assuming you wouldn’t get drafted, why would you “love” living under Putin? Is it the “like minds think alike” thing?

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Unseen,

Assuming you wouldn’t get drafted, why would you “love” living under Putin? Is it the “like minds think alike” thing?

You’d have to ask those who love Putin. Nothing I’ve said here loves the asshole.

Unseen
    Participant

Unseen,

You’d have to ask those who love Putin. Nothing I’ve said here loves the asshole.

Sorry, I missed the word “out” in your post. As for asking someone who “loves Putin,” you could ask me since, I’ve been accused of shilling for him. (But don’t bother: I don’t love Putin. I just think that the U.S. blew up the pipelines because, in part, there’s no evidence Putin did it and the U.S. had a motive for doing it.)</p>

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Unseen.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.