A new supercar design called "Aria Dio" Italian for "Air God", by an atheist

Homepage Forums Science A new supercar design called "Aria Dio" Italian for "Air God", by an atheist

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  God 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

God
    Participant

Designed by myself, God Bennett, in a 3d program called Rhino3d.

1. In my days off work, I aim to somehow try to get a solar/electric artificial intelligence powered supercar out starting as a prototype. I call the car “Aria Dio”, italian for “Air God”, partially inspired by my own actual name, “God Bennett” and aerodynamic structures.

2. I had already started by branding and I had made a 3d model of the car from scratch in Rhino3d, and I had additionally used tools including blender3d for rendering.

3. The ultimate goal of Ario Dio’s production is to promote rationality/science, instead of religiosity/non-science, despite Dio’s name.

Aria Dio’s origin story as well as clearer picture of my goals, can be seen in the youtube description below after top section describing tools used in video:

It looks a bit like Pininfarina’s “Battista” concept car which I like. What is the expected capacity of the powertrain?

PopeBeanie

I’m getting over two minutes of just black at 1:21, in two different browsers. Am I missing something?

God
    Participant

Reg the Fronkey Farmer wrote:
    It looks a bit like Pininfarina’s “Battista” concept car which I like. What is the expected capacity of the powertrain?

Most supercars have similar profile/design, although I think Dio’s offerings are somewhat unique.

Maybe my design is not as aggressive as the Bugatti Bolide, or as smooth as something like the Lotus Evija but in my design I aimed to unusually minimize surfaces unlike typical supercar design.

Rear area is opened up to be aerodynamic:

Side and front left/right areas are also somewhat open leading into that somewhat open rear:

My 3d model in the OP did not include some details like how the lights look.

Here are some rough illustrations of light placement, done over pictures of the 3d model:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  God.

God
    Participant

On the powertrain comment, I haven’t gotten that far yet. Now the goal is to simply build out a prototype that just moves, but crucially looks exactly as I designed in the 3d programs.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  God.

God
    Participant

I’m getting over two minutes of just black at 1:21, in two different browsers. Am I missing something?

That was intentional 🙂

In my videos I leave a major portion of background music in after clip is seen. Easy to cut, but I fancy listening to the duration of the music sometimes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.