California Legislation

Homepage Forums Politics California Legislation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Spectator

I’ve decided that I am going to move to California. After today it’s official and there is no turning back.

This is now some of the priorities they have voted on:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/california-new-laws-2018/index.html

Marijuana

Baby Changing tables in Men’s restrooms

Tampons for all young ladies

Simple. But you know what? Stop on the tampon legislation. That really says something about California for recognizing the need there. Shit’s fucking EXPENSIVE!!!! And it’s honestly a hardship for a LOT of girls. My sisters struggle with it EVERY MONTH and so do I. The only way to maintain is find out where they give the stuff out for free but they almost never have the good stuff, lol.

Tom Sarbeck
    Participant

Bellen, in the cnn dot com articcle, I clicked on the link to the bill.

It’s short and easy to read. It requires the state to pay for the “feminine hygiene products”.

Will you reply, “Yes, but….” to that?

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@tomsarbeck – “Will you reply, “Yes, but….” to that?

– it would be better if you stop playing silly yank-the-tail games.

tom sarbeck
    Participant

@simon — Is your tail feeling yanked?

Simon Paynton
    Participant

@tomsarbeck – no, it’s not.  But I can see you’re trying to yank on everyone’s tail as hard as you can.  It’s tiresome, and that kind of shenanigan doesn’t belong on a discussion board.

Tom Sarbeck
    Participant

@simon — Not everyone and not as hard as I can. The End.

Daniel W.
    Participant

@Bellen, depending on where you live now, you could do worse than live in California.  The cost of living is very high there, however.  Pacific NW also has  recreational marijuana and is quite progressive, WA more than OR.  I’m not sure about the cost of living aspects.

Spectator

@danielw I live in WA, have a medical marijuana card and auth to have 15 plants. I’m doing just fine in that category. But yes the cost of living here is out of this world ridiculous. Moving to Cali would be CHEAPER than what I’m used to!!! Lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  ..

PopeBeanie

Hey, yankees rule!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.