Evil Eyes

Homepage Forums Small Talk Evil Eyes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Simon Paynton 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Participant

Have you ever seen someone with evil eyes or who looked evil? How do you explain it in scientific terms?

JadeBlackOlive
    Participant

Charles Manson for one, Ted Haggerty for another…..but I am not a scientist.

_Robert_
    Participant

I enjoy browsing the local arrest web sites. Oh yeah, so many have “that criminal look”. Makes we wonder about the nature vs nurture debate every time.

Strega

Is it the actual eyeball that you see as evil? Or the whole eye?  If it’s the whole eye, then I imagine their facial expressions alter and mutate with age and might reflect their overall comportment. I’ve seen intense eyes, focused eyes and cold eyes.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen ‘evil’ eyes.

Participant

Participant

I’ve seen my son’s eyes turn…it’s scary. There’s been times when he’s triggered and it usually means he’s about to do something really dangerous.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

I’ve seen my son’s eyes turn…it’s scary.

– scary is in the eyes of the beholder.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

These are the most evil eyes I’ve ever seen a picture of: completely dry and indifferent (Mick and Mairead Philpott)

Simon Paynton
    Participant

Check the dryness: his six kids have just died by his own hand.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.