Freedom to bite off the end of a penis

Homepage Forums Theism Freedom to bite off the end of a penis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Boots 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Boots
    Participant

How sick do you have to be to claim the right (not opportunity but ‘right’ no less) to bite the end of a small boy’s penis off?

Free to perform bizarre mutilation

Sick Creep

It is no Joke.

David Boots
    Participant

And here goes the argument…

CH: A moral person wouldn’t perform genital mutilation…

CH: But religion compels and demands and excuses it.

Rabbi: my son cried more at his first hair cut than when his penis was cut off.

This invokes laughter for some reason from the audience and the opportunity for possibly one of the greatest come backs of all time:

CH: I cant find the compulsory mutilation of the genitals of children a subject of humour.

There were many brilliant things about Hitch but this clip demonstrates two I really love:

– he asked and often demanded an apology from the theocracy. I haven’t heard enough apology… I just so love that. That you as a humane person can think this is humorous shows that religion can make people do despicable things.

– although being a classic intellectual Hitch would always know his audience. He could have attached the logical weakness of the theocrat – a well known atheist intellectual trap – thereby losing 90% of the audience but instead he cut to the core and nailed it in one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.