Until a WordPress plugin or child theme is created to override the current text color here are some simple workarounds for Firefox and Chrome that will help you force your browser to render the text in the style/color of your preference:
Until a WordPress plugin is installed or child theme is created to override the current text color here are links to a Chrome and Firefox plugin that will allow you to override the site’s CSS when your browser renders “atheistzone.com” and every url within the domain.
1. Download the “Stylish” add-on from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/stylish/
2. After installation, restart your browser and go to atheistzone.com
3. In the top right you should see a small “S” icon. Click on that and go to Write new style > For atheistzone.com
4. In the new tab enter this code:
5. Give the style a name and save it.
6. Go back to your atheistzone.com tab and refresh.
Note: You don’t have to use UTF-8. You could use “Comic Sans MS” or any other font your browser supports.
Also here are some screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/fS0bb
(Another note: Iceweasel is a modified version of FireFox)
This “fix” will change ALL text displayed on the site to black (including links). I’ll post code later today that will adjust this properly (it’s 5 AM for me at the time of posting this so I’m extremely tired). The current code should help with visibility for now.