How many Gods does it take to create an Atheist?

Homepage Forums Small Talk How many Gods does it take to create an Atheist?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Belle Rose
    Participant

What do you guys think? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll wait to reveal my answer:)

Autumn
    Participant

None*. Strangely the number it takes to make a nun is one.

*Mind you, that atheist wouldn’t likely have much use for the word ‘atheist’.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Autumn,

Buddhism has nuns, so evidently it doesn’t even take a God to be a nun. These Gods are a feckless, useless bunch.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Greetings, Belle Rose!

To answer your question, it only takes two Natural gametes, male and female, to create an Atheist, since everyone is born lacking a belief in a God or Gods.

No supernatural being is required, nor does one exist, M’Lady. *Tips fedora.*

(I finally broke down and bought a fedora to make official my Smug Atheism. A Nice black pleather one. I deliberately bought it small to make my head seem bigger. Back in my college days in the late Eighties, I had a fedora and I was an Atheist, but I never associated the two and the Internet wasn’t ubiquitous enough to widely spread the Smug Atheist in a Fedora meme. Did I help create that???)

It takes one god less than the number that a theist believe exists. There are about 30,000 gods recorded in human history. Christians are atheists when it comes to 29,999 of them but insist that their one is real. I donโ€™t believe them. I often ask them to tell me why they donโ€™t believe Zeus is real and then I use their answer to explain why I donโ€™t believe that their god is real.

Yes, we are all born atheists and stay that way unless indoctrinated by brutal marketing campaigns.

PS โ€“ You know why they are called nuns?

Nun today, nun tomorrow, nunโ€ฆ..(oh shut up Reg)

_Robert_
    Participant

At least one, but the 11,999 others might help.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

I’ve heard it asked by jokesters what kind of meat the Pope eats. Their answer is Nun (none,) but the word-pun humor translates better spoken than written.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Removing excess letters

So Belle Rose….How many nuns does it take????

Belle Rose
    Participant

How many Gods does it take to create an Atheist?

However many you believe in ๐Ÿ™‚ ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I thank god I am an atheist so ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.