I believe there's no rhinoceros in my coat closet

Homepage Forums Theism I believe there's no rhinoceros in my coat closet

This topic contains 169 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  . 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 170 total)
  • Author

Spectator

@davis

Money

Spectator

@Dang

RE: So long as I am being respectful and constructive, I may speak with whomever I wish.

But you ARENT being respectful. “You kiss baby Jesus with those lips?”….xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

RE: After all, you’ve invested your entire life into your beliefs.

No I haven’t. See you don’t even fucking know what you’re talking about.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Strega. Reason: Ask me

Davis
    Participant

RE: Delusions

Websters dictionary:

Delusion: 1. the act of tricking or deceiving someone :the state of being deluded.

Deluded: 1.  deceived by false beliefs

So no. A delusion is not automatically a symptom of being crazy.

Cambridge dictionary:

1. belief in something that is not true:

ex. He’s under the delusion that he will be promoted this year.

Longman’s Dictionary:

1. a false belief about yourself or the situation you are in

He is under the delusion that I am going to cheat him.

McMillan Dictionary:

1. an idea or belief that is not true

2. a mental condition in which you believe things that are not true

Note that delusion has multiple definitions. All these dictionaries either give a general (false belief) or a general one AND one relating to a mental condition.

Davis
    Participant

@davis Money

So if I bought you your flight and vacation time…you’d go to Mecca, submit to Islam and marry a muslim man?

Spectator

RE: So if I bought you your flight and vacation time…you’d go to Mecca, submit to Islam and marry a muslim man?

Sure. Why not. As long as I could bring my kids and my dogs.

Spectator

When you got nothing you got nothing to lose

Spectator

And if it gets me out of Nazi Germany fuck yeah I’ll go wherever the fuck to get the hell out of here

Dang Martin
    Participant

But you ARENT being respectful. “You kiss baby Jesus with those lips?”….FUCK YOU you asshole. RE: After all, you’ve invested your entire life into your beliefs. No I haven’t. See you don’t even fucking know what you’re talking about.

I guess maybe I don’t. All I know about you is what you’ve been presenting to me. You are very ugly on the inside, and I can tell why you hate yourself so much. I hope that you get help.

Spectator

@Dang I’ve GOTTEN help. You need to get help.

Dang Martin
    Participant

@Dang I’ve GOTTEN help. You need to get help.

So sad.

Dang Martin
    Participant

Spectator

@Dang you are the one who keeps insulting me on a personal level. How many fuck you’s does it take for Dang to shut the hell up? You don’t know me and you have no business trying to tell me I need help when you’re over there acting like an asshole towards me.

Dang Martin
    Participant

A poor victim, who cannot detail exactly what I’ve done due to an inability to define words, as well as not being required to explain anything.

Being on a forum while not needing to explain anything is like going to a restaurant and not eating anything.

I feel very sorry for you, and I forgive you. Again.

Strega

Enough off topic now to call it so.  Can we please get back to Unseen’s starving rhino?

Dang Martin
    Participant

Well, no hope of this becoming productive or enlightening, and it’s definitely not entertaining.

I’ve seen enough embarrassing behavior for the night, so I’m actually going to be checking out, probably until tomorrow. This thread has turned into a lost cause, and that’s really too bad that the mean, disrespectful, unreasonable, cussing Atheists ruined it.  /s

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.