So here's how the GOP is rigging 2024

Homepage Forums Politics So here's how the GOP is rigging 2024

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Unseen
    Participant

It’s as crazy as it is scary. And it’s very scary. If you’ve got 26 minutes, get out your Valium.

Unseen – I just logged in to post the same thing!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I think it is a very credible scenario.ย  It will be important to know the voting changes that have been made in your State. Georgia, for example.

Unseen
    Participant

I think it is a very credible scenario. It will be important to know the voting changes that have been made in your State. Georgia, for example.

I’m pretty far away from Georgia, though. Oregon. About four reasonable days of driving at legal highway speeds.

Anyway, some scary shit. I just fear that since it’s longer than a sound byte, few people will stick it out.

I will be in GA the week after the election in November. I really hope that Herschel Walker is not elected. He is running on nothing other than stale Trump air and he is also not very smart. (I am trying to be polite). It would be great to see Raphael Warnock re-elected for a full term. He is genuine and smart. Yes, he is a pastor but in the MLK sense. GA will be much better off with him than Walker. It will be an interesting election too given the number of women running. I think we might see records set for the highest level of female turnout ever. I hope so. But if Walker wins being 4 days drive away will be a good thing ๐Ÿ™‚

Turns out that Trump can declassify top secret documents using telepathy!

PopeBeanie

I just fear that since itโ€™s longer than a sound byte, few people will stick it out.

To be honest, I avoided this until now because I expected it was going to be just “another long video”. In fact I already knew most of what it’s pointing out. Except for the recruitment of BigLie-believing poll venue workers being trained to throw monkey wrenches into the workings of their local precincts. Talk about conspiracies, this one sounds real, with nation-state level coordination.

I’ve been saying for a while, one shameless bunch of politicians and party donors has been feeling entitled to take power by any means necessary, in all three branches of government, and in ways that perpetuate their time in office. I.e. we have a dysfunctional two-party system, morphing into a one-party dominated system, likely aiming at authoritarian permanence. This will eventually bite the ass of even those people who felt like the election was stolen and Trumpism has come to save them. (It could also be called Bannonism, but Bannon’s not pining for attention. He knows well the narcissist to promote.)

I came here to add a post to my Trumpism without Trump? topic, but I’ll wait until more people reply to this topic. I mean come on, a fricken week passed with no replies here.

Speaking of “rigging” and “re-rigging” the vote counting process, remember even in 2016 before and during the election, Trump was harping that the system’s rigged. It seems clear now that he/they had already been planning to play that card to the max if he had lost.

PopeBeanie

Just a reminder, in spite of the 2022 “red wave” amounting to less than we feared, the 2024 campaign to rig ballot box supervision, especially in Democrat-majority precincts, is (imo) probably still going to happen. With or without Trump. The robustness of it is currently unknown, but I’m afraid these arrogant, entitled-acting partisans are planning for real election steals. I hope I’m wrong.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.