What’s wrong here?: 750+ foreign bases and 20+ foreign wars

Homepage Forums Politics What’s wrong here?: 750+ foreign bases and 20+ foreign wars

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  _Robert_ 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

Oh and BTW..

I am not talking about this year or next but maybe in a few decades. I believe the US is on the decline side of the big cycle as evidenced by an attempted coup, divided populace at each other’s throats, inflation, massive debt, huge military budget yet unsuccessful military campaigns, expensive workforce and low participation, failing/dated infrastructure, unhealthy population and great wealth divide. The whole Dalio shebang. This is why the dollar will fall out and be replaced by something in the minds of people all over the world and that could very possibly be crypto. No wonder China has banned it. They would prefer the next reserve currency be their own, I bet.

We will just “ghost away” just like the British Empire did after WW2 and then India or China will become the most hated land on Earth, LOL.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.