Sunday School

Sunday School 14th March 2021

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strega 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

A survey shows that Atheists are more likely to get vaccinated than any religious group while a recent study finds that the modern anti-vaccine movement is shaped by Christian nationalist ideology. It turns out that many are keeping it secret that they got the jab.

The role of religion in the Capitol attack.

Religious freedom protects the right to worship but that does not grant anyone a religious privilege to discriminate. Some faith leaders on the Equality Act.

The Human Right to be Atheist and Secular, from Atheist Ireland.

If you can manage to read all of this article without face-palming then you are not an atheist!

I’m an atheist because honesty requires it.

This week’s Woo: Kinesio tape and the Luminas patch.

Environment: Three ways the EU, China and US should deepen cooperation on climate in 2021.

Now why did I come into this room??….Oh yeah, to tell you about the doorway effect.

Hmm…maybe we have all been wrong about Creationism and should start teaching it to children in kindergarten.

An emerging consensus about Neanderthal extinction. How early humans’ quest for food stoked the flames of evolution.

Causality in the quantum world. If there is a God, would they be bound by the laws of physics?

Why a Time machine would instantly kill you.

If you transplant a Human head, does its Consciousness follow?

Long Reads:  A.I. and how Facebook got addicted to spreading misinformation. The law would not allow Avril Henry take a bath. When Secular Laws and Religious Convictions collide. On leaving Portland.

This week I will not be reading this book as I have a strawman to build: The errors of Atheism.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil……

Coffee Break Video:  Herd immunity: what it is and when we’ll get there. Sam Harris presents his full argument about the illusoriness of free will in this podcast. Remarkable ‘one take’ drone footage from bowling alley in Minneapolis captivates web.

Have a great week everybody!

Strega

W00t!!! Thanks, Reg!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.