Attn Vegans, that tomato is saying "Don't eat me!"

Homepage Forums Science Attn Vegans, that tomato is saying "Don't eat me!"

This topic contains 44 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

jakelafort
    Participant

Enco i am no supporter of PETA. No siree. They had a campaign filled with lies to end dog racing. They won. They want same for horse racing. Nor am i vegan btw. I just quit eating meat 16 yrs ago cuz i knew it was wrong. Was rather late to do so.

If i have to pick between Hamas and chickens i will save the chickens. Chicken Little aint gonna be nobody’s vittle. Humus tastes funny when it is mixed with Hamas.

I only mentioned slavery because when it was around the brights redound all around. Morality fucking BS with these ethical systems is such a joke. (If i concede anything it is to individuals in giving guidance to their personal lives) And factory farming is a modern form of slavery in that it is a cruel and degenerate practice and yet it is mostly ignored. Look the other way and dig into that delish meat. Watch some vids on it if you can stomach it. Future generations if they ever advance morally will look aghast at it and us. Same as we do slavery notwithstanding a goodly percentage of Trump supporters…But will they realize that mores are like carbuncles?

Unseen
    Participant
    Enco i am no supporter of PETA. No siree. They had a campaign filled with lies to end dog racing. They won. They want same for horse racing. Nor am i vegan btw. I just quit eating meat 16 yrs ago cuz i knew it was wrong. Was rather late to do so.
    Wow, what a shame that dog racing went by the boards, eh, Jake?

If i have to pick between Hamas and chickens i will save the chickens.

The trouble Israel has with Hamas is that it doesn’t distinguish between Hamas leaders and Joe Palestinian civilian. The only way it can achieve success is by genocidally killing every Palestinian, including the Palestinian soldiers) of the future, which its own methods create.

@Enco – To embed a video I just right click on it and select “Copy embedded code” or “Copy video code at current time”. When you hit the ‘submit’ button it should be added.

I took the photos of my tomato plants myself πŸ™‚

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

I was using the “Share” button on YouTube. Let’s see if this works better:

https://youtu.be/7B11MuXZIJ0?si=2MChdPKvedE521SC

Nope. Again:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7B11MuXZIJ0

Nope. Again with yet another URL. Could this have to do with DuckDuckGo, my browser of choice?

https://youtu.be/7B11MuXZIJ0?si=bGhPK4zH91SXyi_U

https://youtu.be/7B11MuXZIJ0?si=CQYop9HnpZmMVh4I

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Tinkering with code
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Still tinkering
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Tinker, Tailor, Soldiering on

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Jake,

If i have to pick between Hamas and chickens i will save the chickens. Chicken Little aint gonna be nobody’s vittle. Humus tastes funny when it is mixed with Hamas.

Me, I’ll support destroying Hamas and save the chickens and hummus for recipes in a fantasy bestseller Chicken Soup for the Hominid Body and Rational Mind (Since There Is So Such Thing As A Separable Soul.).

Maimonides rightly prescribed chicken soup to Egyptian Sultan Saladin for his common cold and modern medical science supports this prescription. Chicken soup is called “Jewish Penicillin” for a reason. πŸ“πŸ˜·

With further investigation, I think you might also find lots of Venn Diagram overlap between supporters of PETA and supporters of Hamas. They are both equally deranged. It is also very telling that the only two nations that completely outlawed animal vivisection were Apartheid South Africa and Nazi Germany.

I only mentioned slavery because when it was around the brights redound all around. Morality fucking BS with these ethical systems is such a joke. (If i concede anything it is to individuals in giving guidance to their personal lives) And factory farming is a modern form of slavery in that it is a cruel and degenerate practice and yet it is mostly ignored. Look the other way and dig into that delish meat. Watch some vids on it if you can stomach it. Future generations if they ever advance morally will look aghast at it and us. Same as we do slavery notwithstanding a goodly percentage of Trump supporters…But will they realize that mores are like carbuncles?

I guess I’m made of a different moral constitution. I could watch a farmer behead chickens or take a pistol to a cow’s temple or gut and skin fish all day and even join in if I was a homesteader, but scenes from Amistad or Schindler’s List are horrifying and angering!

While I don’t support hurting or killing dumg animals for mere pleasure, my moral primacy and concern goes to Rational Animals, humans and whatever other sapient beings may be out there. Sapient Pride World Wide! (And hopefully if we humans don’t annihilate ourselves, Sapient Pride Universe Wide!l

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Addendum of a qualifier

jakelafort
    Participant

Enco when the Martians arrive and find themselves Jonesing for human flesh they just might spare the veggies and vegans. Keep that in mind. You are taking a big risk!

Unseen
    Participant

Enco i am no supporter of PETA. No siree. They had a campaign filled with lies to end dog racing.

Forget PETA. How about the ASPCA on dog racing?

jakelafort
    Participant

Only 2 dog tracks operating in US. Both in West Virginia where brothers and sister enjoy hot monkey sex and it is taboo to date outside your family.

What a bs article that is. But lets hope the greyhounds are being served as the new haute cuisine with those whacky French sauces. Or you can enjoy greyhound burgers at the ball park. Take me out to the ball park. Take me out with a friend. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks. I dont care for other snacks. For my main course i want greyhound and borscht at the old ball park!

Unseen
    Participant

@ Jake

If the dog racers had at least made hot dogs out of the dogs they got rid or rather than just killing and dumping them, at least their lives would have served a valid purpose for any life form, to provide sustenance for another one.

What did racing dogs do when not racing? Run around and play? No they spent most of their time curled up in a small cage.

jakelafort
    Participant

Let those greyhounds eat cake. Every single factory farm animal is living la vida loco by comparison. I was an announcer at a dog track and visited the dogs and saw the good care they received. And just like horses those little fuckerz love love love to run. Run run run for fun and when you’ve finished running we shall eat you with fava beans and a good chiant.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

Just be careful out there. So I read on the Wiki page, the attitudes of those in power in Ireland, just like everywhere else, are very schizzy on the seven-leafed clover.

Even in the States with dispensaries popping up in some jurisdictions, because the Federal law is the final say, dispensaries cannot get bank financing or insurance, Any of them could get either vandalized, robbed, or burned down at anytime with no recourse, and should the Feds decide, all of them could get shut down.

Whoever wrote the policies must have been on even stronger stuff.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Jake,

Enco when the Martians arrive and find themselves Jonesing for human flesh they just might spare the veggies and vegans. Keep that in mind. You are taking a big risk!

Well I have it on good word from The One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater that they don’t like tough meat and they do like Tequila. So if they invade us, they’ll be a push-over against those of us with more balanced diets who have the strength to fight. πŸ‘ΎπŸ›ΈπŸ˜

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Hoping the link works

Unseen
    Participant

@ Enco & Jake

If the aliens are coming to Earth for a boost to their nutrition, here’s what they really need:

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Uneen,

As people from my Grandparents time might say, I’m sure there are more of those than Carter has Little Liver Pills. πŸ§“πŸ‘΅πŸ˜

Whenever I encounter people who think the Masons are a conspiracy, I always send them the video to this Ray Stevens classic and ask: “This is a conspiracy???” πŸ‘³πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘°β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Pop-Up Video Factoid: In the original Ray Stevens song, Coy’s cute little redhead motel squeeze was in The Knights of Columbus. I guess Bill Donahue and The Catholic League took umbridge. βœοΈπŸ•πŸ“ΏπŸ˜

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.