Duck, evade, change the subject, scoff, rinse and repeat…

Homepage Forums Science Duck, evade, change the subject, scoff, rinse and repeat…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ivy 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

Be Best Robert

Davis
    Participant

Reporter: When you claimed the sky was green…

Trump: Yeah the sky is green.

Reporter: What do you mean?

Trump: It’s green. Look up…its green.

Reporter: The sky is sometimes grey or even red at dawn but its definitely blue right now.

Trump: Its’ green.

Reporter: I’ve never seen the sky green. Is this a new thing?

Trump: It’s always green.

Reporter: See that blue car over there, isn’t that the same colour as the sky?

Trump: No…the sky is green.

Reporter: Perhaps you’ve become colour blind?

Trump: No. Science totally says its green.

Scientist: I’m a scientists and I say it’s blue.

Trump: Fake news. The sky is green.

Scientist: If we conclusively demonstrated that it isn’t green…would you admit it?

Trump: Why would I…the sky is green. That’s conclusive.

Reporter: Everyone raise your hand if you think the sky is green

(several of Trumps administration raise their hand)

Trump: See…all these experts know the sky is green.

Reporter: The Prime Minister of Ireland says that you’re probably joking about this.

Trump: Tomorrow we will apply 50% sanctions to all imports from Ireland. Also, the sky is green.

Reporter: So why are the democrats claiming it is blue?

Trump: Because they’re weak failures who look ugly in their unamerican faces who no one would ever even want to rape.

Reporter: And why do republicans say the sky is blue.

Trump: No they don’t.

Reporter: Multiple republican senators have confirmed its blue.

Trump: No they haven’t.

Reporter: The Sr. Senator of Georgia confirmed it.

Trump: He’s a depraved immigrant loving sodomite. Of course he’d say something like that. The sky is green.

Reporter: You see this piece of paper. It’s green. When I hold it upto the sky the two colours clearly flash.

Trump: You have your facts wrong.

Reporter: So you say the paper and the sky are the same colour?

Trump: The sky is green.

Pelosi: This is yet one more reason why Americans have to look at what kind of leader…

Trump: La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la green green green green green green. The sky is green.

Crowd Starts to boo trump.

Fox News Commentator: Well there you have it…President Trump has given us a lot to think about on the state of light refraction as rays of sun pass through the atmosphere. It just very well might be green.

Trump fanatic: I always knew the sky was green. Four more years.

Trump: See…all these experts know the sky is green.

Reporter: The Prime Minister of Ireland says that you’re probably joking about this.

He must have been on his golf course and seen it reflected in the sea on his visit earlier this month. Unless he was here on St. Patrick Day when we dye it green for the day 🙂

Davis
    Participant

He must have been on his golf course and seen it reflected in the sea on his visit earlier this month. Unless he was here on St. Patrick Day when we dye it green for the day

Yes indeed Reg the sky is green.

Glen D
    Participant

@ivy

You’d be welcome to come to Oz. A warning though, we have more than our share of climate and other morons.

A recent prime Minister, Tony Abbott, is a chronic Catholic and climate change denier. Did his best to block same sex marriage.

Of course you probably know that the happy clapper’s response to intelligence, Ken Ham, is one of  ours.

Instead  of the Deep South, we have the Deep North. (tropical Queensland) Holds our bible belt, a  vast array of con men and scams, and is where the ferals  live.IE in the rain forests.

Also a truly amazing politician called Pauline Hanson, a former Fish’n’ Chip shop proprietor. —–and Clive Palmer. Think of  a much heavier, more intelligent Donald Trump  but without the wit and charm.

Pauline’s maiden speech is on You Tube, and is an education. Clive is just cringeworthy.

OT: Is it possible that Prez Trump is dyslexic? Going by his vocabulary, he comes across as a person who has never actually read a book. I wanted to be charitable rather than think he’s a not-very-swift-entitled- white- male who has never had to work for anything in his life.

Ivy
    Participant

I wanted tobe charitable rather than think he’s a not-very-swift-entitled- white- male who has never had to work for anything in his life.

I think that some people honestly think that he’s stupid. He’s not stupid. He’s highly manipulative. And he means what he says. He’s as dangerous as they come. And I have said that from the beginning, and I really do mean that. He is a psychopath. Everybody knows it too. I’m just continually amazed at how many people do you not care about his pathology and dismiss (or worse) enable his behavior.

I think that Robert Mueller took the stance that he did in deciding not to convict him was simply a move to preserve his own personal life. I think he knew that if he had charged Trump and his posse (sons) with any crimes they would have retaliated. I think he pussied out and left it to Congress to deal with to save his own ass so he can retire in peace. Who can blame him. He knew what he was dealing with.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Ivy.

Ivy
    Participant

Welcome to America everyone! Where women become criminals and charged with murder for being shooting victims that results in the loss of their unborn child….And any child that doesn’t have white skin is abused, caged, and told they are never seeing their parents again. They sure did make “Mericah” great again!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/getty-photographer-describes-photo-crying-child-seperated-from-family-border-2018-06-18/

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.