England football

Homepage Forums Small Talk England football

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Davis 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Davis

So I’m walking down the street in Edinburgh and England is playing Denmark. I hear a roar of cheers coming from several pubs. I check the score and it is England 0-1 Denmark. The Scottish fans in all the pubs/bars on that street are absolutely ecstatic than whatever opponent England is playing has scored. Mind you…this is in Edinburgh which isn’t a hotbed of anti-English sentiment, but clearly I underestimated it. Just because a majority didn’t vote for Scottish independence, does not equate to love for the English. LOL

jakelafort
    Participant

The standard balls are white. White soccer balls. They’re just soccer balls-balls that set the standard. Truth be told almost all soccer balls aspires to be white.

The other balls are known as balls of color. Balls of color is a label reserved for the OTHER BALLS. They’re grouped together because they are perceived as special by the standard soccer balls. It is said that the balls of color have given themselves the special name-balls of color. That tells all the balls that they are balls. Oh, and obviously they have color.

jakelafort
    Participant

I would be remiss if i did not mention that Koko the gorilla named her beloved cat, All Ball. Koko loved that cat so…

Simon Paynton
    Participant

è inutile piangere sul latte versato……..

Davis

Scottish people were dancing in the street now that England lost. It’s hilarious. To be honest, the way English fans were booing the Italians during the penalties, I don’t feel sorry for them in the slightest. England foot ball fans are such an embarrassment.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.