President Winfrey

Homepage Forums Politics President Winfrey

This topic contains 52 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Bellen 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Bellen
    Participant

At the Golden Globes last night there has since been a lot of talk about Oprah Winfrey running for President

She too is a billionaire businesswoman, and is massively popular across our nation, especially with women. Honestly I was really surprised, but the more I think about it the more I think why the fuck not? She actually would be a way better president than Donald Trump.

What do you think?

Simon Paynton
    Participant

If you ask me, Oprah Winfrey would make an excellent President of the United States, for many reasons.  Mainly, because she has excellent people skills, and everyone seems to like her and be able to work with her.  Also, I think she is very intelligent, because she has an open and enquiring mind.  Oprah Winfrey also seems to have all the virtues of simple-hearted cooperation, common sense, and the wisdom to know when she doesn’t know something. She’s also actually got a sense of humour, because she made this prank on the audience:

https://media.giphy.com/media/dcubXtnbck0RG/giphy.gif

In short, she seems to have all the professional and personal skills necessary to make a brilliant President of the United States, who could make a real difference for the positive at this difficult time in world history – when a strong sensible loving woman’s touch is just what the world needs.  Not that any one single person can actually save the day – but they can influence the proceedings, in many ways, we hope, for the better.

Bellen
    Participant

Right? I can’t really think of a down side. Honestly. Everybody loves Oprah!!!

I think every single woman in the country would vote for her.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

What do you think of her strength of character.

Bellen
    Participant

I don’t really think there’s any surprises with her. She’s always been really open and transparent about her own struggles in her own life.

Unfortunately I think it’s going to be comical and tragic at the same time to watch the GOP try to dig up dirt on her.

Bellen
    Participant

I really think she has all it takes to make it happen. I think she also has the wisdom to surround herself with people who know what the hell they’re talking about. Wouldn’t it be so funny if her vice president was Barack Obama? Ha ha Ha ha ha

Simon Paynton
    Participant

She  could be someone there isn’t really any dirt on.  How do you think she would handle difficult situations?  Does she have the integrity to admit the truth about things, even though it might show up faults in herself?

Bellen
    Participant

I think that Oprah has shown through her decades of TV that she has the integrity, and she does admit her faults. She’s open, and I just think that she would do a really good job.

I think that she would be overwhelmingly supported. But then I also think that all these stupid Trump supporters would make it very ugly. That’s the only part I would not like to see.

Bellen
    Participant

I really don’t like the idea of watching her be dragged through the mud have all kinds of bullshit and that’s exactly what they would do.

Bellen
    Participant

The funny thing is that Donald Trump said back in 1999 that she would be his vice president! How funny is that!

Simon Paynton
    Participant

Part of running for President, is being checked out.  It’s up to her, as to how she’s lived her life.  If there’s nothing really on her, and what’s more, if she deals well with whatever there is on her – then she will have passed the test of character.  Not everyone has to be a corrupt pansy-arse.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

Donald Trump is clever enough to recognise a quality person, I am sure.  This is actually something else in Oprah’s favour – she’s simply quality, and in the simple sense.

Bellen
    Participant

Donald Trump is clever enough to recognise a quality person, I am sure.

I cringed as I saw the words “Donald Trump” and “clever” in the same sentence.

Everyone knows that a man who claims to be a “very stable genius” is actually a very stupid idiot.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Bellen.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

He has to be talented in some way, to become President of the United States.

You have one vote, you can use it for Oprah.  I hope she runs for Prezzident.

Bellen
    Participant

He has to be talented in some way, to become President of the United States.

He’s talented at lying and bullying people, and stroking himself, in every sense of the word. He’s a professional pussygrabber.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.