The Factoid Thread

Homepage Forums Science The Factoid Thread

This topic contains 42 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Unseen 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Unseen
    Participant

Lone Skum is an anagram of Elon Musk.

_Robert_
    Participant

Lone Skum is an anagram of Elon Musk.

Checks out. Guess when I go electric it won’t be a Tesla.

jakelafort
    Participant

Piss pot backwards and phonetic is top sip.

amgod backwards is dogma.

_Robert_
    Participant

@unseen

This is a bit more than a factoid (or is it) but this gent is VERY good at helping to understand gravity/black holes/etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8bBhkhZtd8

The other end of a black hole – with James Beacham – YouTube

_Robert_
    Participant

Another factoid. Trump is nuts.

Autumn
    Participant

Trump Digital Trading Cards are minted on the Polygon blockchain.  The Polygon blockchain describes itself as eco-friendly and carbon neutral, which makes it better for the environment.

I am sure that was, first and foremost, weighing on the minds of most purchasers.

I don’t make fun of people for their weight, and that includes Trump, but I can’t help but laugh how they don’t use his real body in the majority of the shots, even if he’s just wearing an ordinary suit. And even in some of those shots, the suit fits poorly. If you’re gonna fake your waistline for vanity, at least fake it with pants that fit right.

jakelafort
    Participant

Enco, i was making a weak joke. Ya know how everything is racist?

100,000, 200,000, half mill. It is all the same. Human fodder. Fungible humans. They can fuck like monkeys and make more of those. The unspeakable disruption, tragedy and pain? The people half a world away who have been fucked over? The risk of nucs? The precedent? The march of folly and nobody doing jack shit to change the course of history? MEH…fuck it.

If those Trump cards are real i can imagine the appreciation and even Trump haters buying em as speculative investment. Turn the page and onto the next race…

Autumn
    Participant

They have a special mechanism in place to ensure the right sort of buyers. Trump supporters will potentially be rewarded with a meeting/ event with Trump. However, Trump haters run the risk of being punished with a meeting/ event with Trump.

jakelafort
    Participant

Still in all the Trump haters may be drawn to em in terms of aesthetics and sentimentality. Think dart board where his nuts are the bullseye. Think toilet bowl and urinal which may improve a man’s aim.

Autumn
    Participant

In this case, I believe they are just NFTs, so no physical copies. Probably worth exactly as much as the paper they’re printed on. That said, one could always copy the images and make print their own.

jakelafort
    Participant

NFT’s are way too sophisticated for his followers. If he wants that market he will need a traditional baseball pack of Trumps with some bubble gum.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Enco,

I think you meant your post for the Ukraine thread.

I don’t like the war there any more than anyone else, but the hard reality is that as long as there is good and bad and better and worse, there have to be well-guarded lines on a map to keep bad and worse away from good and better.

And sorry, Micah and Isaiah, you have to study war and fight it right in order to end it quickly, and whether the technology is swords and ploughshares or nukes and John Deere tractors, the human taxonomy is still the same:

Unseen
    Participant

My NFT trading cards, with my face on the extremely fit body of Richard Simmons will cost only $9.95.

Yeah, as has been said, Trump’s MAGAhead followers have no idea what an NFT is and many are wondering when they’ll get their trading cards.

Typical Trumpian grift. Of course, this one is genius because his investment is virtually nil. Of every $99 sale, I’m sure he gets to keep at least $98 of it.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.