Things god forgot

Homepage Forums Atheism Things god forgot

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Strega Strega 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Boots
    David Boots
    Participant

How is it a mega being with omnipotent powers could forget to include the basics in their magnum opus? If there is a god then they deliberately refused to include the following in the bible:

– gravity

– electricity

– mathematics. What happened to ZERO? You would think any god could have given us nothing.

– chemistry

– the basics of medicine

– light.

Either there is no god or god withheld knowledge that could have advanced science and the knowledge of man.

Is there anything else the bible forgot to include?

Profile photo of Belle Rose
    Belle Rose
    Participant

If there is a God then he will do as I say….lmfao

Where I left my house and car keys. I had to find them by myself.

Belle Rose
    Participant

And your point is…..?

Belle Rose
    Participant

I mean do you expect a lightning bolt to point to it? Lol

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    Participant

Either there is no god or god withheld knowledge that could have advanced science and the knowledge of man.

Well we already know God forbid eating from the tree of knowledge… It’s no surprise he would omit useful details from his book.

Is there anything else the bible forgot to include?

• Magnets, how do they work?
    • quantum physics
    • description of evolution

I mean do you expect a lightning bolt to point to it?

If I were God, everything would have a place, and when it was put down and left, it would be moved instantly to its place… so keys would be moved to the key rack as soon as they are placed down where they don’t belong.

Who does things better?

1. Matt, 1
    2. God, 0
    Profile photo of _Robert_
    _Robert_
    Participant

The point is that there is not a single revelation or statement in the Bible that the people of the day with such limited understanding couldn’t have thought of.  I mean they thought the earth was flat and suspended by 4 pillars so that went in the bible, several places of course. Disease is caused by demons. Why do people believe that crap in the bible is from a supernatural creator of time and space?

Profile photo of PopeBeanie
    PopeBeanie

I knew a guy who analysed the Bible where ever his first name could be found. He’d also get angry and yell out loud at characters in a TV drama when he didn’t like their (scripted) behavior. The notion of “fiction” was difficult for him, as was his personal “role” in the real world.

Profile photo of David Boots
    David Boots
    Participant

I guess god forgot almost everything: radio waves, plastic, TNT, metallurgy and deodorant. Im guessing they really could have used the deodorant back then.

And what about tips on food production and farming? That wouldnt have gone astray either.

He forgot to tell us  how to do that trick he did with the loaves and fish.  He forgot how upsetting that would be to the millions of people who have later starved to death or maybe he just did not care? 21,000 dead children a day and he still forgets he could intervene?

Profile photo of Strega
    Strega

He forgot to exist

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.