Sunday School

Sunday School December 22nd 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Strega 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

USCIRF calls on Saudi Arabia to release Raif Badawi who is still in jail for thought crime.

In Kenya many Somali atheists live in fear of being murdered by  the Religion of Peace.

Dear Democrats: Four religion requests from non-religious Americans.

Yes, evangelicals, it is foolish to support Trump. (What a freaky picture!). Some Evangelicals already think Trump should be removed from office. It’s not like he was ordained by their God.

An atheist’s guide to the AA.

This weeks’ Woo:  SCAN, the mind-reading tool used by law enforcement agencies.

Climate Crisis: The longest ever UN climate talks have ended with a compromise deal.

Earth has had more mass extinctions than we realized.

Don’t let your knowledge of Gravity let you down. Unless you believe in Flat Earth culture.

Why are fewer people born on Christmas Day?

The next time I hear the fine-tuning argument I will reference this article.

The story of how Humans came to the Americas is constantly evolving.

Why both scientists and revolutionaries should be atheists.

Imaginary Jesus has an imaginary boyfriend and his mother did it will the mailman.

In the age of biotechnology what will it mean to be legally human?

Consciousness is neither a spooky mystery nor an illusory belief.

Taking sex differences in personality seriously. Personality also depends on where you are.

Long Read: The 2010’s, the age of perpetual crisis.

This week I am reading this book: A Grain of Salt, the Science and Pseudoscience of what we eat.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil…..

Coffee Break Video: Christian Grifters. Learn a little about Street Epistemology.  Why climate Change is a threat to Human Rights. The War on Christmas.

Have a great week everyone!!

_Robert_
    Participant

“Flat Earthers” must have an explanation for the mass of the planet and the magnetic field caused by the molton interior? Sorry, I am such a “globetard”. I really need to come up to speed on this incredible field.

Strega

Thanks, Reg!

ps just finished the Bill Bryson book. Very good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.