Sunday School

Sunday School February 16th 2020

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strega 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

American Atheists: It’s not atheists versus Christians. It is Christian nationalism against everybody else.

How a Bible prophecy shapes Trump’s foreign policy.

Australia: The religious freedom bill has nothing to do with religion – it excludes and it traumatizes.

Child indoctrination at a Nevada school has been halted when Christians were forced to stop violating the Constitution. I am happy to see that the courts are fining Christians for discrimination and not caring about their neighbors enough to even want to listen to them.

The Vatican priest that would have been burnt for heresy at the a few hundred years ago.

One of many signs in Texas reads “In NO god we trust”.

A study of faith-based tattoos. I will soon be adding “Leviticus 19:28” to my arm. In the verse the Christian God commands us not to “mark your skin with tattoos”. I like to tell that to devout Christians who have tattoos.

The newly launched database of “credibly accused” Catholic clergy will probably grow. It certainly will if this is their attitude.

No Sacred Cows: An exchange between an atheist and a person of faith.

This weeks’ Woo: How homeopathy can harm.

Climate Crisis: Iowa’s agriculture is losing its Goldilocks climate. This will be repeated worldwide.

University of Texas at Austin has received a $1 million endowment to fund a faculty position in secular research.

Bridging the chasm between evolution and faith.

New theory of quantum mechanics shows matter is not in the eye of the observer.

“Ghost” DNA In West Africans complicates the story of Human origins and why DNA tests are suddenly unpopular. DNA synthesis needs better screening and regulation too.

A defense of the binary in human sex.

How the Pale Blue Dot image came to be. (see video below).

How the Universe changes with each passing year.

Free Will: Can we be held morally responsible for our actions? Would Ayn Rand have shrugged at such ideas?

Long Read: The trouble with anti-populism: why the champions of civility keep losing.

This week I am reading this book: Fight of the Century.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil……

Coffee Break Video: Your mind is an excellent servant but a terrible master. How to use skepticism. The Pale Blue – You are here.

Have a great week everyone!

Strega

Thanks, Reg!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.