Sunday School

Sunday School June 14th 2020

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Strega 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Race, Religion and Education remain U.S. electorate dividing lines while Evangelical support for Trump is crumbling. Holding the wrong Bible up won’t help his recovery. He has his own playbook to follow.

I wonder which version of the Bible these public schools students will be forced to study?

Secular vs. Religious responses to COVID-19.

Do the Westboro Christian Baptists miss attending funerals?

Many Christians can’t wait to worship their god in public again.

Religious health care providers are being allowed to legally discriminate.

This weeks’ Woo: Psychic mediums did not foresee the Covid lockdown.

Climate Crisis: Plastic Rain is the new Acid Rain.

It is worth repeating that fact-checking mis-information does help people to update their beliefs.

Why are some physicists determined to have Free Will? This is a better than average attempt to get there but they would need to understand some myths about the Quantum Universe too.

What are the fifth and sixth states of matter and could we be a step closer to proving the existence of Dark Matter? I will give it more thought when I go for a cycle later.

Why are there so many Humans?

Are viruses alive? Perhaps we’re asking the wrong question.

Racist police violence reconsidered.

The history of Philosophy viewed as a series of brilliant fragments.

Long Reads: What Black America means to Europe. Kathy Sullivan: The woman who’s made history in sea and space. Wuhan, City of Solitude.

This week I am reading this book: The Song of Achilles.

Some photographs taken last week. World in crisis: winners of the Sony World Photography awards

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil……

Coffee Break Video: The God self-delusion in action. TedTalk: What is a coronavirus? The secret life of Chaos.

Have a great week everyone!

Strega

Thanks, Reg!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.