I can’t watch footage of Oct. 7. It reminds me of pics of lynchings of Blacks in USA when the entire population of Christians are entertained by the joyous diversion. There is a rapture about the Palestinian degradation and humiliation of Israelis that illuminates their degenerate ideology.
I saw Sneako for first time recently debating this endless BS and he is uncommonly ignorant and racist. The only thing i could think of to illuminate the absurdity of the obssession in adjudicating the Jews right to have their own state would be some similarly tiny country like Belize and decide whether the natives had a right to win independence from Brits. Make up all kinds of conspiracy theories and racist tropes and have the issues be central to politics all over the world and endless protests and discord. When the world stops obssessing over Jews either we have entered a dystopia or are extinct. I can’t even conceive that rationalism has prevailed and the conversation is commensurate with the scope…0