Sunday School

Sunday School October 6th 2019

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ken Ham of the Answers in Genesis scam has purchased land from an NC congressman man who never disclosed the proceeds of the sale……..and……wait for it…the land is in Dinosaur, Colorado!! Some Christians kept a dinosaur fossil hidden for 170 years because their beliefs clashed with reality.

The presiding judge in the Amber Guyger trial has had a formal complaint filed against her for proselytizing in the courtroom.

Children are being forced to read the Bible in class because religion is a regular part of the Public School Day.

Surviving Indonesia as an atheist when the country is built on rigid religious traditions and policies.

What freedom in Britain and atheism means to an Afghan immigrant.

From Nun to “None” to Clergy Project activist.

Without oversight, scores of accused Catholic priests commit crimes against humanity.

Tennessee County gives $15,000 in taxpayer funding to Bible Museum, despite a warning not to.

China’s atheist Communist Party encourages folk religion.

The Westboro Baptist Church is still a thing.

Criticizing religion or belief must be allowed in advertising, as 16,000 people sign petition.

Will the DOJ continue to allow for a “religious license” to discriminate against the equality of some citizens and ignore civil rights laws? What would The Cuddly One have to say on such matters?

This weeks’ Woo: The FDA is proposing to ban several naturopathic ingredients in compounded drugs.

Climate Crisis: Does the crisis violate the rights of future generations? (Long Read).

Paralyzed man moves in mind-reading exoskeleton.

The raw materials for life were found in the geysers of Enceladus. It’s not a big jump from amino acids to RNA.

The fast track to a life well lived is feeling grateful.

The 2019 War on Christmas has begun.

Did you know the word “gullible” is not in the dictionary?

Nine Nobel Prize predictions for 2019.

This week I am reading this book:  This article reminded to do just that as I am annoyed with myself for never having read it.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil…..

Coffee Break Video:  A debate on the origins of the Universe with Roger Penrose and WL Craig. How big is the Universe? TED: How we experience time and memory through art.

Have a great week everyone!

You don’t have to be gullible to be good.

Me.

Strega

Thank you, Reg!

The best thing I like about the Bible museum is that is the best place for them.

WayneMan
    Participant

Thanks for the updates.

Thanks WayneMan!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.