Virgil
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 hour, 48 minutes agoRead the news about that charlatan and liar for Jesus yesterday….and the same Hitchens quote came to mind :-). A brilliant one liner.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 19 hours, 10 minutes agoI posted the video and then deleted any commentary I had included. No need for me to add any.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 23 hours, 52 minutes agoYes, I will post the story later. FYI – Sorry, I posted a very recent video of his, not the one he gave in Dublin.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 day, 9 hours ago -
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 day, 9 hours ago@ Enco – I sincerely hope AronRa only means he is the former sense of “woke” because he is a much better thinker than the latter sense of “woke” deserves, though this may be a Wishful thinking Fallacy on my part, since “Wokeism”. in the latter sense, has seemingly consumed everything and everyone.
I can confirm that AronRa is “woke” in t…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 day, 19 hours ago -
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 3 days, 20 hours agoRum Sodomy & the Lash was all the go in London in the 1980’s……..
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 4 days, 6 hours agoHave a great week everyone!
“Just because I might post an interesting article does not mean I agree with it. Which side would you like me to argue from?”
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer started the topic Sunday School October 4th 2026 in the forum Sunday School 4 days, 6 hours ago
A ‘tsunami’ of church closings is poised to remake America.
“None” is not synonymous with atheist. Combining atheists, agnostics and people who simply don’t belong to a religion can obscure considerably more than it reveals. The dataset has been made publicly available, so I expect some interesting papers to emerge from this.
The Dep…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 27th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 6 days, 19 hours agoQuoting him to lefties is like quoting Trump. If it is Trump reaffirms he is a very stable genius… not exactly an affirmation with lefties or anyone in their right mind for that matter.
No argument with that Jake.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 27th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 6 days, 23 hours agoThe BBC (yes!) has posted: Netanyahu says Flydubai attacker had ‘Islamist radical indoctrination’.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Evolving AI Threats in the forum
Artificial Intelligence 1 week, 2 days agoI would like to quibble…I might be wrong so won’t swear on the holey bibble….but would a 100% analogy not be an ‘identity’? A tautology is a statement true by its logical form. An analogy that matched in every respect would simply describe the same thing twice?
When it comes to tautologies, either I’m being pedantic, or I’m not being ped…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 27th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 week, 4 days agoYou are very welcome Strega, as always. I think you will like this….
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 27th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 1 week, 4 days agoHave a great week everyone!
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer started the topic Sunday School September 27th 2026 in the forum Sunday School 1 week, 4 days ago
International Blasphemy Rights Day is this Wednesday, 30 September.
Trump’s “Top 250 Victories for People of Faith” collapse under scrutiny.
Oklahoma must allow taxpayer-funded religious charter school, judge rules.
Spain: Atheists now outnumber practicing Catholics, but the culturally Catholic label will persist considerably longer than…[Read more]
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer posted an update 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Thanks….been a crazy few days with ransomware attacks. All recovered from though!
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer posted an update 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Due to an emergency at work, Sunday School will be late. At least 10 hours from now.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 2 weeks, 6 days agoWhen Trump took a dump on linguistics,
He’d hump his own daughter by mutilization,
Into her room he’d creep.
Putin has the vid to keep.
It is but a small leap.A most excellent cinquain!
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 3 weeks, 1 day agoJake,
Yes, Doron is the real deal. He lives the role. He is a very believable character both as an ‘ordinary Israeli family man’ and even more so as a fluent Arabic speaking Muslim ‘spy’.
I would consider the series in the same league as ‘Breaking Bad’ or ‘Homeland’. I was surprised to read it is No 1 on Netflix in Lebanon.
-
Reg the Fronkey Farmer replied to the topic Sunday School September 13th 2026 in the forum
Sunday School 3 weeks, 1 day agoI am quite skeptical that many will do a 180 after seeing Fauda on their Jew hating viewpoint/Palestinianism…
I have been interacting with ‘Hamas’ supporters for over 20 years. I will aver that in that time the have become ‘stupider more’. They are now so uninformed (or maybe ‘ill-informed’ is a better term) that they are a different species to…[Read more]
- Load More
Great to see you back! There has been a ton that has happened just in two days, even in the past few hours, that needs discussing.