Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!…..um, No.

Homepage Forums Politics Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!…..um, No.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

Am I the only person who was laughing my ass off when Trump had the audacity to think that he could “buy” Greenland?

What the fuck is that about?

What is his next new low?

JadeBlackOlive
    Participant

He thinks money can buy everything dontcha know!

Ivy
    Participant

Exactly

Ivy
    Participant

He’s not wrong though. Money pretty much does buy you anything you want…That’s the only way he’s been able to weasel himself out of any type of incrimination.

Unseen
    Participant

He’s always creating distractions so people will be thinking about something irrelevant rather than what they should be thinking about, which is getting rid of him, an economy about to tank due to his tariff war with China, his racism, etc., etc., etc.

Ivy
    Participant

@unseen

He’s always creating distractions so people will be thinking about something irrelevant

With him I think it’s twofold. I do think he loves the distraction. I also think he absolutely 100% believed that he was going to be able to buy Greenland and Build some kind of trump tower with the ice to enrich himself….I’m sure there was some type of self-serving ulterior motive.

I think he’s a lot smarter than people give him credit for but not in a good way. And an evil, psychopathic narcissistic sort of way.

He only wanted it for the minerals and ores under the ice. He would hasten global warming to get it to melt faster.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

I wouldn’t call him evil, just competitive.  I don’t imagine that he would enjoy torturing and killing somebody, for example.  He’s not a “toxic” narcissist, just a “status” one (in the terminology of Elinor Greenberg).  Like all narcissists, he lacks conscience.

Ivy
    Participant

He only wanted it for the minerals and ores under the ice. He would hasten global warming to get it to melt faster.

I could not have said it better myself

Ivy
    Participant

The Danish PM is so classy, If only our country could learn something from them… The United States is so fucking stupid….

@Simonpayton

He is the epitome of evil in the flesh. If there ever was an actual antichrist he would be it. Satan himself. He truly fits the bill. And I 100% stand by that. Don’t be so naïve. That’s how he became president in the first place… Too many people down playing his true nature and intentions, and turning a blind eye to evil.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ivy.

Ivy
    Participant

I don’t imagine that he would enjoy torturing and killing somebody, for example.

I’m sure the families of the children who have died at the hands of the United States while in custody in his concentration camps would disagree with you.

Do you agree with this article that Trump has defected to the autocrats?

Ivy
    Participant

This is the kind of thing the Russians and the Chinese do. It is territorial revisionism—the use of national power to acquire territory against the desire of its sovereign government and its people

That’s why I call him orange Hitler. That is exactly what he is. And this is World War III

Jody Lee
    Participant

@simon
    Trump is evil. He may not physically kill anyone with his own hands…but people have died because of his actions and I’m 100% certain he feels zero remorse.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.