I never existed, and neither did you, or the entire cosmos, for that matter

Homepage Forums Small Talk I never existed, and neither did you, or the entire cosmos, for that matter

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Unseen 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I would have loved to travel near the speed of light visiting long lost relatives on alpha Centauri.

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate…

Unseen
    Participant

will there be a band playing like on the Titanic.

The last few humans will be a tattered looking lot for sure….I feel sorry for them already 😉

Humans will be long gone before the universe vanishes.

_Robert_
    Participant

will there be a band playing like on the Titanic.

The last few humans will be a tattered looking lot for sure….I feel sorry for them already 😉

Humans will be long gone before the universe vanishes.

No doubt about that, not even sure we will see the next millennium.

Noel
    Participant

Love that movie so much I purchased it in VHS, when they first released it, LaserDisc, DVD, and BlueRay.  …”like tears in the rain”.  Thanks a lot Reg! Now I’ll have to watch it and the sequel again! Good thing I’m off on Monday and the weather guy is calling for 9 degree temps.

Noel
    Participant

Way before the universe ends. Way before our Sun expends it’s energy, grows into a Red Giant; consuming the orbits of  Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars. But before any of that our temperatures will rise and our oceans will evaporate. And then? It’s cancel Christmas for everyone and everything that is and ever was. Adios muchachos vallan con dios! LOL

Noel
    Participant

About 3 Billion more years more or less. Should we be worried?

Unseen
    Participant

About 3 Billion more years more or less. Should we be worried?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.