Is Evidence Mounting of a 200 Million Yr. Old Civilization?

Homepage Forums Science Is Evidence Mounting of a 200 Million Yr. Old Civilization?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Unseen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>@Jakelafort,</p>
    I have studied specific verses in Hebrew and read the works of scholars that agree that in the first chapter of Genesis , the translation is not “The earth was void and without form…”. but rather, The earth became void and without. form…” Such a translation would not rule out a prior creation. It would also be indicative of spiritual warfare continually waged on the planet and man being destroyed due to sin and siding with the powers of darkness the same agencies that comb our skies today under the pretense of being UFO’s, if so they are not here in our best interested. but Seek our destruction. Oppenheimer’s, I am  Death, the destroyer of worlds, is true. And this would lend credence to Stephen Hawking’s intrepidness of contacting aliens i.e., those disguising as aliens.  We are lead to believe in scripture that we finally win the battle this go round through  Christ.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.

Hi Michael,

There is no real mystery to the Malta Tracks. They were most probably worn into the rocks when it rained as they soften up when soaked (don’t we all!). I have seen them in person on the island and they are not overly impressive.

michael17
    Participant

Hi Michael,

There is no real mystery to the Malta Tracks. They were most probably worn into the rocks when it rained as they soften up  when soaked (don’t we all!). I have seen them in person on the island and they are not overly impressive.

Hi Reg!

I hear you, but during the Wurm glaciation there were undoubtedly coastal settlements that are now submerged. civilizations contemporary with Göbekli Tepe and Dwarka which are pre Adam .

jakelafort
    Participant

El sueño de la razon produce monstruos

What an awful way to live-to be preoccupied with monsters and discerning the tea leaves and various clues. Thanks for your candor but yikes.

Unseen
    Participant

@michael

I knew that at some point alien origins would be invoked. Actual proof of that assertion here:

And in that article, here is science’s analysis: “A majority of experts think the object is likely to be a sea creature known as a Crinoid.”

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.