Is Evidence Mounting of a 200 Million Yr. Old Civilization?

Homepage Forums Science Is Evidence Mounting of a 200 Million Yr. Old Civilization?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Unseen 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

_Robert_
    Participant

You seem to have mistaken this forum for the type where idiotic people believe stupid random crap for no reason. You may wanna check out the QAnon people, they are right up your alley.

michael17
    Participant

Please read the evidence. ImIf course it challenges your paradigm but be open minded to discovery. Your knee-jerk response is understandable but not radiate of scholarship.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  michael17.

michael17
    Participant

Please read the evidence. Of  course it challenges your paradigm but be open minded to discovery. Your knee-jerk response is understandable but does not radiate  scholarship.

Unseen
    Participant

Please read the evidence. ImIf course it challenges your paradigm but be open minded to discovery. Your knee-jerk response is understandable but not radiate of scholarship.

If it’s on a web page, it must be true.

Michael, as soon as I saw the subject of this post, I knew our friendly local flat- (or is it hollow-?) earther was back with more of his patented cockamamie mumbo-jumbo.

Three hundred million years ago was the Carboniferous Period. Life was just getting bony skeletons and vertebrae. The air was so dense with oxygen that there were insects the size of dogs. Dragonflies had 6-foot wingspans.

That’s not a screw. Screws have a single spiral groove. What I see looks like a series of parallel grooves. Not much you can do with that.

I think most of us won’t read much further than “A Russian research team known as the Kosmopoisk Group, which investigates UFOs and paranormal activity, claims to have found a one-inch screw embedded inside a rock that is 300 million years old.”

Claims are not evidence, Michael. This is something you’ve never shown any evidence of understanding. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

BTW, your subject line is off by 100 million years. A tiny error, I know…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Unseen.

michael17
    Participant

@unseen,
    I give you credit for reading at least one article. But please read all. You try to refute the evidence based on the messenger. which is illogical.

Objects found in 22 feet of coal need an explanation. This why they are studied by reputable academic authorities. Therefore argue the facts. Do not make judgements based on preconceived notions, like the insects were to big or the atmosphere was to dense for man to live Logically you must explain how it got there. By the way I’m an engineer and was never a flat or hollow earther. That’s another disingenuous ploy of  discrediting a paper tiger. The scientific method must be used. Discovery is never achieved if every thing is weighed by preconceived notions or bias.

l

Davis

No Michael. I’m not reading any more of your stupid links. They ALWAYS lead to easily refutable nonsense. Being a member here does not oblige you to read anything, let alone something by a user with a history of posting garbage.

Having said that…I am quite interested by your comment on “true Christianity”.

What is true Christianity?

Please be specific a detailed.

michael17
    Participant

@davis,
    Unfortunately my comment to Unseen must apply to you too. And of course it is your prerogative not to read. But the  Silurian hypothesis is not my invention nor is there evidence that hoaxers planted objects in 22 feet of coal. Davis I have always perceived you as one of the more intelligent debaters, but your last comment appears completely out of character . If it is so easy to refute then why are reputable authorities investigating it? Of course you are allowed to put blinders on and ignore the evidence. This where the term ignorant has root, but you are very intelligent.

_Robert_
    Participant

By the way I’m an engineer

Kindly let us know what you have designed, if anything..so I may steer way clear. Still waiting on that check from a Nigerian prince? 901 of my State’s people died yesterday because of misinformation and their proclivity to fall for bullshit and conspiracies propagated by your ilk. Congratulations.

michael17
    Participant

@robert,
    As I have said in the past, I work for the US Govt. We don’t prove things by disparaging remarks nor innuendo as some on this site.
    You loose all credibility but if you have no credentials from the start have at it.

Unseen
    Participant

@michael

Claiming that a civilization existed back in the Carboniferous Period is a highly dubious claim. I think I speak for most if not all of us in saying that, since we can’t investigate every claim, we concentrate on the ones which seem like they MIGHT be true. Investigating UFO’s is something some people do seriously and others not so much. A major government investigating unexplained aerial phenomena is one thing, an informal Russian group that “investigates” UFO’s as well as hauntings is another.

Assertions made in magazine articles aren’t “facts.” Until you understand what a fact is, I and perhaps we have no reason to take you seriously.

jakelafort
    Participant

Claiming that a civilization existed back in the Carboniferous Period is a highly dubious claim.

Sure is. Unless it confirms your irrational beliefs. So there goes evolution. Or evolution is real but only part of the story. The rest of the story involves the Christian god and prophecy.

So go ahead Michael. You’ve said what Christianity is not. Now tell us what it is. Kindly reveal your world view.

michael17
    Participant

@unseen,

That’s, fair and well spoken. I’m not convince d myself but do want a scientific explanation as to how such object are found
    in virgin coal deposits over 200 million years old. Particularly the bell which is made of a multicomponent alloy found no where else at present day.

michael17
    Participant

@jakelafort,

I assure you I’m not sticking my neck out on this one. I would like to see it adequately debunked rather than Michael mentioned it  therefore it must be a hoax. But yes, I would entertain it as evidence of reoccurring creation and a creator God if these objects continue to be found unabated.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael will you give a bit more? Your views?

How is reoccurring creation consistent with any gods? Can’t get it right so if at first you don’t succeed…

Why would a civilization inconsistent with our timeline be evidence of a creator god any more than a flower, monkey or
    pinball machine?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.