Is it just me?

Homepage Forums Small Talk Is it just me?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ivy 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Ivy
    Participant

…..And what makes that case with judge Cavanagh all the more horrible… The person who ultimately at the end of the day had all the authority to make or break the final decision… It wasn’t some white male. It was a woman. A woman who was completely duped. Duped or threatened. Either way, justice was not served despite the fact that she told her story. Her story was not believed, and now… The end result was he was not held accountable.

Ivy
    Participant

_Robert_
    Participant

…” it’s not uncommon at the MCC for employees to work 17-and 18-hour-days and are not allowed to refuse the mandatory overtimes.
    “A lot of them are working mandatory overtime three or four times a week,” Gregg said. “There’s no one to relieve you at end of an eight-hour shift.”

That is crazy. We need to get pot smokers and prescription drug addicts out of prison and use that money for prison guards and proper administration.

Ivy
    Participant

@robert

It’s like that everywhere.

Ivy
    Participant

That was my exact point. The corrections officers on guard were on the second half of their 16 hour day when he committed suicide. How many 16 hour days have they worked before that? Who knows

Unseen
    Participant

So THAT’S Why he is getting a Headstart on spreading these rumors about it being the fault of the Clintons… He’s trying to distract from the fact that he knows he’s going to be one of the co-conspirators.

BINGO!!!

Prison by the numbers.  I heard a statistic that I cannot find the verification for right now but I think there are more prisoners in jail in the USA for non-violent drug offenses than the total number of all prisoners in the whole of Western Europe.

Ivy
    Participant

@Reg

Yep. And most of them are African-American

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.