Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

Homepage Forums Science Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

The scarecrow in my field in tied to a planck. That allows him certain degrees of freedom to appear in a different part of the field every time I look over at him. I think he likes the indeterminacy it affords him because when he looks at the world through his rose-tinted quantum shades he finds the future is not determined unequivocally by the past. All future events are interactions that cannot be foretold. He had a dream that because everything is made of atoms and atoms in turn are made of energy particles that nothing matters. All of Space is a one big field of energy fluctuations that give the illusion of having solid objects within it.  I think I will prevent him from eating granular and finite amounts of blue cheese at night to see if he gets a better nights’ sleep.

michael17
    Participant

The scarecrow in my field in tied to a planck. That allows him certain degrees of freedom to appear in a different part of the field every time I look over at him. I think he likes the indeterminacy it affords him because when he looks at the world through his rose-tinted quantum shades he finds the future is not determined unequivocally by the past. All future events are interactions that cannot be foretold. He had a dream that because everything is made of atoms and atoms in turn are made of energy particles that nothing matters. All of Space is a one big field of energy fluctuations that give the illusion of having solid objects within it. I think I will prevent him from eating granular and finite amounts of blue cheese at night to see if he gets a better nights’ sleep.

You are a distinguished gentlemen known by use of clever prose. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.