Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

Homepage Forums Science Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

Does anyone know what the hell Michael means by ‘baryonic”? The dictionary defines it as “a proton, neutron, or any elementary particle that decays into a set of particles that includes a proton,” which seems to make no sense for this dixcussion.

The word is non-baryonic thus not subject to the universal laws of physics.

Davis
    Participant

What the hell are you talking about Michael? The EU was born from and increasingly strenghtens as a profoundly secular humanist movement. Christianity and their churches play a minimal role in it’s principles, growth, constitution or movement. Note that the two countries which conflict with the EU the most, that have created serious tension with the other members are Poland and Hungary, the two most religious countries which both have extremely conservative governments which have hateful policies which have even led some EU policy makers calling for them being kicked out of the union. The EU is based in Brussels where the institutions of power have a strong economic and academic intellectual base. It’s about as divorced from religion and the Christian church as one could find anywhere in the free world. Rome is irrelevant to the EU. Their lobbying efforts work to little effect. If Rome had its way the EU would not be continually enacting and enforcing such progressive legislation.

michael17
    Participant

As I posited in the previous post, the agencies are non-baryonic or angelic, hence predating the universal laws of physics. This would enable them to travel faster than light. Children of star dust such as our selves or aliens can not defy relativity and transverse the universe.

Say what? How in the world does that answer the question I posed. A reminder: Michael, I have a theological question related to UFOs. If UFO’s have come to our planet, then contrary to what we’ve been taught by Christian theologians, we are not uniquely moral agents, for it would be nonsense to think that an alien—capable of doing right or wrong and having the intelligence to determine the most moral choice—didn’t get a savior of their own. Would that savior be Jesus showing up on their planet in human form? or would they get their own Jesus? So, if they resemble spiders, would they get a spider Jesus?’ If they have souls, then God would expect them to love him and to act in a moral way or be excluded from Heaven, right? If God is the god of all of the intelligent life in the universe, which is bound to be quite diverse, that would make heaven a very interesting place indeed, would it not?

Ok, to be more direct. The question is not relevant if there aren’t any aliens but only angels or ministers doing Gods will throughout the universe. I suppose if there are aliens  they are subject to the fate of the entire universe which will be rolled up and recreated. I surmise that the fall of fallen angels has necessitated the fall of actual stars which is analogous to their presences as implied by the poetic similes in scripture. Thus aliens would simply be translated into the new universe. But Christ’s mission would have no bearing on their fate as they are not sons of Adam. Since the angels only fell to earth and caused man to fall they would not need a savior unless they fell to planets throughout the universe in which case indeed they would require their own savior. This is only hypothetical of course.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  michael17.

michael17
    Participant

What the hell are you talking about Michael? The EU was born from and increasingly strenghtens as a profoundly secular humanist movement. Christianity and their churches play a minimal role in it’s principles, growth, constitution or movement. Note that the two countries which conflict with the EU the most, that have created serious tension with the other members are Poland and Hungary, the two most religious countries which both have extremely conservative governments which have hateful policies which have even led some EU policy makers calling for them being kicked out of the union. The EU is based in Brussels where the institutions of power have a strong economic and academic intellectual base. It’s about as divorced from religion and the Christian church as one could find anywhere in the free world. Rome is irrelevant to the EU. Their lobbying efforts work to little effect. If Rome had its way the EU would not be continually enacting and enforcing such progressive legislation.

i hear you it’s been centuries since Europes colonial conquest and the imposition of their Christianity on indigenous people around the world, yet Europe is the guilty party and has the Royal bloodlines to eventually blow life into the resurrection of global empire ruled by a man that will proclaim to be God. It is no accident that the accepted image of Christ is European rather than Semitic. I assure you that there are now agencies operating in the sky that will make this possible along with the false miracles to deceive man. Mark my words.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  michael17.

@michael17 – Is there anything of note in the Bible about aliens? Why do you think your God created them? Are they signs that the antichrist is on the way? While in school my religious indoctrination teacher once suggested I might be the antichrist because I plagued him with questions he could not answer. Unfortunately he was wrong again as I am not the Chosen One. It’s not like I haven’t trained hard enough for the role.

Unseen
    Participant

Now you’re talking grammatical nonsense. If “baryonic” is a bit of physics jargon, it follows that so is its negative form just as non-centripetal would be a bit of physics jargon.

Also, the dictionary. Correction: no dictionary I could find defined “baryonic” as other than a bit of science jargon (I say that because I suppose we have to include chemistry along with physics).

At any rate, you’re using it as a neologism then. So, how do you define it?

Davis
    Participant

I assure you that there are now agencies operating in the sky that will make this possible along with the false miracles to deceive man.

I generally tend to be extremely skeptical of people who assure me that operatives are carrying out anything happening in the sky.

Mark my words.

And what kind of time frame are we talking about? When will we be able to confirm any of your predictions? Will you take back everything you’ve said and admit you were terribly wrong when they don’t work out?

Michael17 – Can you give us an example of a non-bayronic substance (or should I say an example of a “non-substance”?).

michael17
    Participant

Michael17 – Can you give us an example of a non-bayronic substance (or should I say an example of a

“non-substance”?).

Non-baryonic would be similar to dark matter and additionally not subject to the Higgs field, enabling faster than light travel and hairpin turns in the sky. Hairpin turns have been observed.

I asked for an example of non-baryonic matter. You avoided the answer and understandably so. It is a fallacy to suggest that “hairpin turns in the sky” are evidence of such. It is not possible for us to conceive of a spaceship that is constructed without protons. The best you could argue is that the aliens come back in time from the “Black Hole Era”, trillions of years in our future.

Even the mycelial network in Star Trek would fail if all matter was annihilated (The Hawking Radiation stage in the Black Hole Era). Even then if aliens did manage it, we are not capable of detecting an “unsubstance” constructed without protons. It would leave no observable trace.

I have been listening to the “How can something come from nothing” argument from theists for years. But with non-baryonic “unmatter” are you not raising the problem of how “nothing can come from something”? There is nowhere in our Universe it can exist, even in anti-matter, which is not the same as “unmatter” (my term).

The aliens in such a spaceship would fall out of it the second they sat down unless they too were of the same unmatter!!  There is no known way humans could have ever “seen” aliens. They would not, if they were non-baryonic, exist in any detectable form. It is not similar to Dark Matter which is “anti-matter”.

Yes, the Higgs Field would never have “mattered” to them. Non-baryonic is as detectable as any angel ever is.

michael17
    Participant

I asked for an example of non-baryonic matter. You avoided the answer and understandably so. It is a fallacy to suggest that “hairpin turns in the sky” are evidence of such. It is not possible for us to conceive of a spaceship that is constructed without protons. The best you could argue is that the aliens come back in time from the “Black Hole Era”, trillions of years in our future. Even the mycelial network in Star Trek would fail if all matter was annihilated (The Hawking Radiation stage in the Black Hole Era). Even then if aliens did manage it, we are not capable of detecting an “unsubstance” constructed without protons. It would leave no observable trace. I have been listening to the “How can something come from nothing” argument from theists for years. But with non-baryonic “unmatter” are you not raising the problem of how “nothing can come from something”? There is nowhere in our Universe it can exist, even in anti-matter, which is not the same as “unmatter” (my term). The aliens in such a spaceship would fall out of it the second they sat down unless they too were of the same unmatter!! There is no known way humans could have ever “seen” aliens. They would not, if they were non-baryonic, exist in any detectable form. It is not similar to Dark Matter which is “anti-matter”. Yes, the Higgs Field would never have “mattered” to them. Non-baryonic is as detectable as any angel ever is.

I guess that I was not clear. I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe, i.e., ministers, angels. Many of which are now imprisoned in “Tartarus in chains of darkness” after being cast out. Tartarus is limited to the earth and sky. Indeed their constitutions are non-baryonic And not matter as an alien. Moreover these vehicles are living entities as was observed in the book of Ezekiel: “The spirit of the living creature was inside the wheels”(sic)

michael17
    Participant

Now you’re talking grammatical nonsense. If “baryonic” is a bit of physics jargon, it follows that so is its negative form just as non-centripetal would be a bit of physics jargon. Also, the dictionary. Correction: no dictionary I could find defined “baryonic” as other than a bit of science jargon (I say that because I suppose we have to include chemistry along with physics). At any rate, you’re using it as a neologism then. So, how do you define it?

You are not acquainted with recent scientific jardín. It has been used in reference to dark matter. I would advise that you do a quick wiki.

michael17
    Participant

I assure you that there are now agencies operating in the sky that will make this possible along with the false miracles to deceive man.

I generally tend to be extremely skeptical of people who assure me that operatives are carrying out anything happening in the sky.

Mark my words.

And what kind of time frame are we talking about? When will we be able to confirm any of your predictions? Will you take back everything you’ve said and admit you were terribly wrong when they don’t work out?

I extrapolate from the prophets. I see their predictions coming true for the last 2600 years. But to answer your question, the event that I described is contemporary with the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple being completed. Currently the keystone of the former temple has been found for reuse,The vestal garments and temple ornaments sit in ready, priests are being trained and the red Heifers to sanctify them have made their genetic reappearance since 70 AD along with the Sanhedrin being brought back, unofficially.

Unseen
    Participant

I extrapolate from the prophets. I see their predictions coming true for the last 2600 years. But to answer your question, the event that I described is contemporary with the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple being completed. Currently the keystone of the former temple has been found for reuse,The vestal garments and temple ornaments sit in ready, priests are being trained and the red Heifers to sanctify them have made their genetic reappearance since 70 AD along with the Sanhedrin being brought back, unofficially.

OK, what is the relationship between Jewish priests and the Roman goddess Vesta? You used the term “vestal.”

Unseen
    Participant

I’m still waiting for a clear answer on the question of Jesus and aliens. If we are not the only intelligent life in the universe, don’t other intelligent forms of life deserve a savior? And if so, if the intelligent life there is wildly different from us, do they get a savior that matches them physically? Does Jesus appear to them with four legs, three eyes, bat wings?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.