Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

Homepage Forums Science Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

I guess that I was not clear. I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe….

OK, I had not realized you meant “non-baryonic” in the Biblical sense.  How did Ezekiel detect them? Where did he get the technology? Did he deduce from his vision of the “throne chariot” that it was not constructed with any protons? How could he see it if that was the case?

jakelafort
    Participant

Unseen, ya gotta stick to questions from within the delusion if you want answers. Prophecy as a philosophical matter will never stand up to scrutiny. It is worse than Pascal’s wager. I think deep down Michael knows that.

michael17
    Participant

I extrapolate from the prophets. I see their predictions coming true for the last 2600 years. But to answer your question, the event that I described is contemporary with the reconstruction of the Jewish Temple being completed. Currently the keystone of the former temple has been found for reuse,The vestal garments and temple ornaments sit in ready, priests are being trained and the red Heifers to sanctify them have made their genetic reappearance since 70 AD along with the Sanhedrin being brought back, unofficially.

OK, what is the relationship between Jewish priests and the Roman goddess Vesta? You used the term “vestal.”

Oops, vestment is the proper term.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=414&bih=622&ei=xCAfX6iUL5XFytMPpdW2yAM&q=jewish+temple+priest+robes&oq=jewish+temple+priest+robes&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQgAEM0CMgUIABDNAjoHCAAQRxCwAzoECAAQDToICAAQDRAFEB5QnesBWLqNAmCRmwJoAXAAeACAAVqIAa0DkgEBN5gBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#imgrc=Hb0PVXdfppLCJM

michael17
    Participant

I guess that I was not clear. I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe…. OK, I had not realized you meant “non-baryonic” in the Biblical sense. How did Ezekiel detect them? Where did he get the technology? Did he deduce from his vision of the “throne chariot” that it was not constructed with any protons? How could he see it if that was the case?

Prophets rely on visions or having their eyes open to view nonbaryonic entities up to and including materialization; Thruugh this process men have entertained angels in their homes.

@ Michael17 –

You are not acquainted with recent scientific jargon. It has been used in reference to dark matter….(to Unseen).

I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe……(to me).

It is possible that Dark Energy is actually the cosmological constant – that Einstein missed until Hubble explained it to him a decade or so later. It could be made from anti-particles and anti-matter, i.e. all particles being the opposites of what the visible Universe is constructed from. It makes up the majority of the Universe and could be expanding too. So that could account for the increasing rate of expansion we see happening.  I call this my “Fronkey Theory”.

But I cannot see a situation where non-baryonic angels who are older than 14 billion years could exist in either space. How do human prophets detect these entities that are constructed without atoms?  Why is what they do so dependent on red heifers and the EU? What if Brexit did not happen or was that foretold too??

Unseen
    Participant

@ Michael17 – You are not acquainted with recent scientific jargon. It has been used in reference to dark matter….(to Unseen). I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe……(to me). It is possible that Dark Energy is actually the cosmological constant – that Einstein missed until Hubble explained it to him a decade or so later. It could be made from anti-particles and anti-matter, i.e. all particles being the opposites of what the visible Universe is constructed from. It makes up the majority of the Universe and could be expanding too. So that could account for the increasing rate of expansion we see happening. I call this my “Fronkey Theory”. But I cannot see a situation where non-baryonic angels who are older than 14 billion years could exist in either space. How do human prophets detect these entities that are constructed without atoms? Why is what they do so dependent on red heifers and the EU? What if Brexit did not happen or was that foretold too??

One of the great unsolved mysteries—perhaps even greater than the dark matter/energy mystery—is Why is there a universe at all? not asked as a philosophical or theological question, but as a physics or cosmology question. Theoretically, at the inception of the universe, particles and anti-particles were generated in equal quantities. Not similar quantities, but exactly identical quantities. And hopefully we all know that when a subatomic particle meets an antimatter particle, they annihilate each other explosively.

So, by now every particle in the universe should have encountered an antimatter particle and the universe should no longer exist. Yet it does.

Now, if the dark universe is all antimatter, let’s hope it stays dark.

However, this anti-universe raises another mystery: Why would there be so much more antimatter than matter?

michael17
    Participant
      <li class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Reg the Fronkey Farmer wrote:

@ Michael17 – You are not acquainted with recent scientific jargon. It has been used in reference to dark matter….(to Unseen). I am speaking of agencies that predate the universe……(to me). It is possible that Dark Energy is actually the cosmological constant – that Einstein missed until Hubble explained it to him a decade or so later. It could be made from anti-particles and anti-matter, i.e. all particles being the opposites of what the visible Universe is constructed from. It makes up the majority of the Universe and could be expanding too. So that could account for the increasing rate of expansion we see happening. I call this my “Fronkey Theory”. But I cannot see a situation where non-baryonic angels who are older than 14 billion years could exist in either space. How do human prophets detect these entities that are constructed without atoms? Why is what they do so dependent on red heifers and the EU? What if Brexit did not happen or was that foretold too??

I think you are not distinguishing dark matter from dark energy. It’s true that the cosmological constant could account for dark energy. However anti particles have been posited for dark matter, however tests have ruled it out. Sub-atomic particles have also been posited but as of late ruled out. Researchers are currently at a lost but the search goes on. Scriptures speak of things being made out of that which does not appear which implies a unseen preexisting universe. History hinges on the salvation of the Jewish people. Prophecy has them reconstructing the Temple after their return to Israel. This is the significance of the red heifers since they are critical for the sanctification of the priesthood. The heifers appear without genetic engineering after virtually 2000 years

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  michael17.

Unseen
    Participant

anti particles have been posited for dark matter, however tests have ruled it out.

What “tests,” Michael?

michael17
    Participant

anti particles have been posited for dark matter, however tests have ruled it out.

What “tests,” Michael?

Here is a test in the past:

https://physicsworld.com/a/new-particle-links-dark-matter-with-missing-antimatter/

michael17
    Participant

universe…

without some form of intervention, the universe is a conundrum. Moreover empty space is missing virtual particles by wild orders of magnitude

Unseen
    Participant

https://physicsworld.com/a/new-particle-links-dark-matter-with-missing-antimatter/

Contrary to your assertion that “anti particles have been posited for dark matter, however tests have ruled it out.” your link speculates about a new particle. I don’t see that anti-particles have been ruled out conclusively. There’s a lot of speculation in that article, which is a magazine article not any sort of peer-reviewed scientific paper.

michael17
    Participant

Contrary to your assertion that “anti particles have been posited for dark matter, however tests have ruled it out.” your link speculates about a new particle. I don’t see that anti-particles have been ruled out conclusively. There’s a lot of speculation in that article, which is a magazine article not any sort of peer-reviewed scientific paper.

My point is that, what was posited in 2010 about dark matter being hidden antimatter is not true, ipso facto, since by 2020 no such claim has been proven or published.

I think you are not distinguishing dark matter from dark energy. It’s true that the cosmological constant could account for dark energy.

Why would I need to distinguish them? Are you claiming that there is no equivalence between E and M in “dark space” (my term)? It is the basis of Einstein’s theory. Or do you mean that matter and the “field” are different? That is, matter is E and M but the Field is only energy and not the classical interpretation of Einstein where it is both?   Personally I visualize “everything” in terms of Fields. I am a farmer after all and still outstanding in my own field 🙂

michael17
    Participant

My point is that, what was posited in 2010 about dark matter being hidden antimatter is not true, ipso facto, since by 2020 no such claim has been proven or published.

Well never matter nor energy are a field but they are in need equivalent. Both can have a gravitational field ,a electric field and a magnetic field. To date there is direct relationship of dark matter to dark energy despite sharing the word dark. Dark connotes that we simply don’t know. But in the wild head scratching arena of researchers trying to make heads or tails of things, I am sure someone offered the straw man dark E=dark M* C^2. If not then you farmer Reggie have put that straw man outstanding in your field🙂

michael17
    Participant

I think you are not distinguishing dark matter from dark energy. It’s true that the cosmological constant could account for dark energy. Why would I need to distinguish them? Are you claiming that there is no equivalence between E and M in “dark space” (my term)? It is the basis of Einstein’s theory. Or do you mean that matter and the “field” are different? That is, matter is E and M but the Field is only energy and not the classical interpretation of Einstein where it is both? Personally I visualize “everything” in terms of Fields. I am a farmer after all and still outstanding in my own field 🙂

Well neither matter nor energy are a field but they are in need equivalent. Both can have a gravitational field ,a electric field and a magnetic field. To date there is no direct relationship of dark matter to dark energy despite sharing the word dark. Dark connotes that we simply don’t know. But in the wild head scratching arena of researchers trying to make heads or tails of things, I am sure someone offered the straw man dark E=dark M* C^2. If not then you farmer Reg have put that straw man outstanding in your field🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.