Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

Homepage Forums Science Is the Pentagon becoming more transparent over UFOs?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

Has the campaign of denial and ridicule ended? Will the public policy of the US government moving forwarded be as objective as it is behind the scenes?

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ufo-off-world-vehicles-065525258.html

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael, is this confirmation of prophecy?

Unseen
    Participant

Michael, I have a theological question related to UFOs.

If UFO’s have come to our planet, then contrary to what we’ve been taught by Christian theologians, we are not uniquely moral agents, for it would be nonsense to think that an alien—capable of doing right or wrong and having the intelligence to determine the most moral choice—didn’t get a savior of their own. Would that savior be Jesus showing up on their planet in human form? or would they get their own Jesus? So, if they resemble spiders, would they get a spider Jesus?’

If they have souls, then God would expect them to love him and to act in a moral way or be excluded from Heaven, right? If God is the god of all of the intelligent life in the universe, which is bound to be quite diverse, that would make heaven a very interesting place indeed, would it not?

Davis
    Participant

Indeed. If we encountered an alien society that had never remotely heard of anything close to God or the bibles message and yet through reason worked out a morality that showed far more kindness and justness than so called “Christian morality” then it would surely challenge the argument you ought to be religious to be moral. But then…honestly…all you’d have to do is go to irreligious Czech Republic or Sweden to find non-religious societies that have very low crime-levels, a very just and generous redistribution of wealth and social programs for those in need and no sign of people rampantly hurting one another and even high levels of people returning things like lost wallets…a just society far kinder than anything you’ll find in religious Texas, Nigeria or Pakistan…that you don’t need aliens to prove this.

In any case theology is such a pile of verbal diarrhea that one can easily tweak an argument to accommodate the arrival of aliens to justify a once unquestionable set of dogma.

michael17
    Participant

Michael, is this confirmation of prophecy?

”Men’s hearts falling then out of fear of the things coming down upon the earth, for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.” (Sic)

The apparent defying of the laws
    of physics by the phenomenal speeds and g forces observed speak to non-baryonic agencies that are independent of the universal laws of physics. By implication, preexisting or angelic.

michael17
    Participant

Michael, I have a theological question related to UFOs. If UFO’s have come to our planet, then contrary to what we’ve been taught by Christian theologians, we are not uniquely moral agents, for it would be nonsense to think that an alien—capable of doing right or wrong and having the intelligence to determine the most moral choice—didn’t get a savior of their own. Would that savior be Jesus showing up on their planet in human form? or would they get their own Jesus? So, if they resemble spiders, would they get a spider Jesus?’ If they have souls, then God would expect them to love him and to act in a moral way or be excluded from Heaven, right? If God is the god of all of the intelligent life in the universe, which is bound to be quite diverse, that would make heaven a very interesting place indeed, would it not?

As I posited in the previous post, the agencies are non-baryonic or angelic, hence predating the universal laws of physics. This would enable them     to travel faster than light. Children of star dust such as our selves or aliens can not defy relativity and transverse the universe.

michael17
    Participant

Indeed. If we encountered an alien society that had never remotely heard of anything close to God or the bibles message and yet through reason worked out a morality that showed far more kindness and justness than so called “Christian morality” then it would surely challenge the argument you ought to be religious to be moral. But then…honestly…all you’d have to do is go to irreligious Czech Republic or Sweden to find non-religious societies that have very low crime-levels, a very just and generous redistribution of wealth and social programs for those in need and no sign of people rampantly hurting one another and even high levels of people returning things like lost wallets…a just society far kinder than anything you’ll find in religious Texas, Nigeria or Pakistan…that you don’t need aliens to prove this. In any case theology is such a pile of verbal diarrhea that one can easily tweak an argument to accommodate the arrival of aliens to justify a once unquestionable set of dogma.

To the contrary, I find western civilisation coalescing into the false-Christian beast of Rome and with Eastern Europe coalescing into the the false -Christian beast of Constantnople half. The “lamb with two horns that spoke like a dragon”. “The rider on the white horse conquering and going to conquer” (sic). “Babylon the Mysterious…the whole earth has drunk of her cup of abomination.” (sic)

Davis
    Participant

To the contrary, I find western civilisation coalescing into the false-Christian beast of Rome and with Eastern Europe coalescing into the the false -Christian beast of Constantnople half.

I read this sentence three times to try to make sense of it. I cannot. Michael…this is babble. Nobody can take it seriously. This is one of the most far-out things you’ve ever said. What on Earth does any of it actually mean?

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Davis.

jakelafort
    Participant

Davis, i gotta differ with you on your take that it is one of Michael’s wildest assertions. It is par for the course. The problem is he believes, I MEAN HE REALLY BELIEVES, and the text he relies on is so ambiguous that he finds confirmation of his beliefs in the events that he observes.

Correct me if i am mistaken Michael.

the agencies are non-baryonic or angelic,

How do you know that Michael?

Children of star dust such as our selves

Yes, we are made of stardust. If stars did not explode we would not exist. But I thought you believed your god created humans?

BTW I have a tattoo of a polypeptide chain of amino acids on my arm that reads “I am Stardust” 🙂

michael17
    Participant

To the contrary, I find western civilisation coalescing into the false-Christian beast of Rome and with Eastern Europe coalescing into the the false -Christian beast of Constantnople half.

I read this sentence three times to try to make sense of it. I cannot. Michael…this is babble. Nobody can take it seriously. This is one of the most far-out things you’ve ever said. What on Earth does any of it actually mean?

Yes that was cryptic to those not steep in eschatology. And I was lazy and gave little explanation instead assuming you absorbed of my previous posts on the EU.
    western Christian Rome fell first Then Christian Constantinople fell second ( Byzantium). But the EU with the US is the defacto Christian Empire that has enslaved and conquered indigenous people around the world in fulfilment of prophecy.

Unseen
    Participant

As I posited in the previous post, the agencies are non-baryonic or angelic, hence predating the universal laws of physics. This would enable them     to travel faster than light. Children of star dust such as our selves or aliens can not defy relativity and transverse the universe.

Say what? How in the world does that answer the question I posed. A reminder: Michael, I have a theological question related to UFOs. If UFO’s have come to our planet, then contrary to what we’ve been taught by Christian theologians, we are not uniquely moral agents, for it would be nonsense to think that an alien—capable of doing right or wrong and having the intelligence to determine the most moral choice—didn’t get a savior of their own. Would that savior be Jesus showing up on their planet in human form? or would they get their own Jesus? So, if they resemble spiders, would they get a spider Jesus?’ If they have souls, then God would expect them to love him and to act in a moral way or be excluded from Heaven, right? If God is the god of all of the intelligent life in the universe, which is bound to be quite diverse, that would make heaven a very interesting place indeed, would it not?

jakelafort
    Participant

Unseen, you have to confine your inquiry to the delusion.

michael17
    Participant

the agencies are non-baryonic or angelic, How do you know that Michael? Children of star dust such as our selves Yes, we are made of stardust. If stars did not explode we would not exist. But I thought you believed your god created humans? BTW I have a tattoo of a polypeptide chain of amino acids on my arm that reads “I am Stardust” 🙂

”…from the dust of the earth”, dust of stars, ehhh, the same.

You make Carl Sagan proud! 🙂

Unseen
    Participant

Does anyone know what the hell Michael means by ‘baryonic”? The dictionary defines it as “a proton, neutron, or any elementary particle that decays into a set of particles that includes a proton,” which seems to make no sense for this dixcussion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.