Place your bets!

Homepage Forums Politics Place your bets!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  PopeBeanie 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Participant

Which scandal is going to lead to the impeachment of Orange Hitler? Lol!

jakelafort
    Participant

Trump wanted to know if it would be okay to incarcerate newspaper reporters.  If he did not know the history of usa and John Adams…and why the fuck would he? …how can he not at least be aware of the fundamental requirement that each democracy has a free press.

I don’t know which act it will be or whether he will be charged with a crime but it is always satisfying to watch a guy like that fall down in a puddle of his blood and urine and suck it up in an ignominious slurp.

Participant

Ew. That was imagery in my head I didn’t need. Lol…

Simon Paynton
    Participant

He’ll break some basic moral law in some silly childish pointless way that didn’t need to happen.

Noel
    Participant

He’s already done the breaking of moral law  with his lying, cheating, and whoring Simon. He’s like John Gotti “Teflon” to his followers who feel he can do no wrong despite the evidence to the contrary.  Well he’s like John Gotti until John John Gotti was brought up on racketeering and died in prison when cancer got him.

It’s fuckin’ embarrassing really. We’re the laughing stock of the world which makes it doubly sad on account of we have the capability to render the planet uninhabitable.

I wake up somedays and tell myself, “So this is what happens when you put party loyalty before love of country”.

Simon Paynton
    Participant

I see what you mean Noel.  It has to be an actual legal law, of course.

I wouldn’t feel so embarrassed if I were you.  In the UK people seem to feel that the US has become more brutal for vulnerable people.  Personally I think it’s good that he lifted the lid on the forgotten working class in the US.

Daniel W.
    Participant

He won’t be impeached.  At this point, he could be found in bet with both a dead girl and a live boy, eating a kitten and puppy sandwich, and with film footage of Ukrainian and Russian ladies of the night peeing on him, AND film footage of him shooting someone’s grandmother in the back,  and he still won’t be impeached.   We thought Reagan was teflon.  Now just maybe if Democrats win very big in the Senate AND grow some gonads and quit bickering amongst themselves over silly BS and shooting themselves in the foot,  just maybe that will change things.

PopeBeanie

I think it could happen only if republicans perceive it would help them stay in power, e.g. if a major move for republican leadership against him were made by a republican presidential hopeful.

Unseen
    Participant

Yesterday’s revelation of a Russia-linked company’s deposit of half a million dollars into the same account Michael Cohen used to muzzle Stormy Daniels (and influence the election) is just another brick out of the wall of Trump’s legal defenses.

PopeBeanie

I wonder if his underlings will keep quiet for him, supporting his mafia-style credible deniability (“duh, I don’t know nuthin’ about what they say they did for me”).

It all seems so Putin-esque to me, the way these oligarchs work their power.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.