What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff’s claim

Homepage Forums Science What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff’s claim

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant
    1. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8asTQqF/

What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff ‘s claim that UFOs have interfered at nuclear missile facilities.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  michael17.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael i am assuming you are nearly certain it is angels who are intervening?

I don’t have an explanation but i am A-angel as an explanation of anything. I mean come on. Why all of this BS if there is a god who cares about humans? Just make an appearance and clear things with all humans. If there is an architect it ought to be horse whipped and then executed for its handiwork.

michael17
    Participant

Michael i am assuming you are nearly certain it is angels who are intervening? I don’t have an explanation but i am A-angel as an explanation of anything. I mean come on. Why all of this BS if there is a god who cares about humans? Just make an appearance and clear things with all humans. If there is an architect it ought to be horse whipped and then executed for its handiwork.

The writings indeed says we are subject to futility. This is a consequence of spiritual warfare  and we by nature being on the wrong side because the enemy abides in our flesh and makes us sin inclined until it is put to death through baptism.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  michael17.

michael17
    Participant

Michael i am assuming you are nearly certain it is angels who are intervening? I don’t have an explanation but i am A-angel as an explanation of anything. I mean come on. Why all of this BS if there is a god who cares about humans? Just make an appearance and clear things with all humans. If there is an architect it ought to be horse whipped and then executed for its handiwork.

The writings indeed says we are subject to futility. This is a consequence of spiritual warfare  and we by nature being on the wrong side because the enemy abides in our flesh and makes us sin inclined until it is put to death through baptism.

jakelafort
    Participant

THE POWER OF INDOCTRINATION

EXHIBIT A

michael 17

An otherwise intelligent guy whose brain has been transformed into mush.
    Very little hope for humanity…unless…unless…the Messiah E.T. gonna come to our rescue.

michael17
    Participant

THE POWER OF INDOCTRINATION EXHIBIT A michael 17 An otherwise intelligent guy whose brain has been transformed into mush. Very little hope for humanity…unless…unless…the Messiah E.T. gonna come to our rescue.

A mindless universe created your finely engineered mind and body with the power of a god

_Robert_
    Participant

This will take 5 minutes.

-The guy is selling books….”It Never Happened”. Yea, that’s how most scientific papers begin, …with an implied conspiracy.  There is his motive. A contemporary even sold his BS to the ‘National Enquirer’.

-He wasn’t the even one to actually see the UFO, LOL. Hmm. That seems familiar.

-Just have some ‘testimony’ being sold decades after the nonsense occurred. Boy that is familiar.

-A top secret appearance. Once again, UFOs show up in the desert at a facility where everything is top secret. Can we really have a cover-up when everything is secret anyways? How convenient. They came straight in to that base from 10 million light years away, LOL.

-I guess the naughty aliens are able to disable missile guidance systems yet can’t disable the alarms. Of course if they could disable them.. then they would know the warheads are aimed at the USSR and pose no danger to them as they hover over the launch site. What good is disarming just a few out of 1000’s anyways?

-Well back to my cheese and crackers…kind of bland, but way more interesting than yet another conspiracy. Jeez, our govt really is so busy with them. The United States of ancient aliens, river monsters, big foot, ghosts, flat earth, and 5G vaccines. The citizenry is busy scanning imaginary TV and Internets for fake threats, and fighting each other. Meanwhile, the real threats are obliterating our pension funds, salaries, health infrastructure and social safety nets.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael i aint trying to be an unconscionable ball breaker.

Robert i would do one of those plus 1 or teva it is you guys do. That was purty good.

_Robert_
    Participant

I do encourage the continued scientific search for non earth based life. Keep the radio receivers and lasers scanning. They are probably out there. Way, way out there. And if we do ‘hear’ them, they are probably already gone.

jakelafort
    Participant

My guess-life is plentiful throughout the universe. Whether it becomes sentient and pretends to be intelligent by positing its own importance is another question. Are we uniquely stupid?

_Robert_
    Participant

My guess-life is plentiful throughout the universe. Whether it becomes sentient and pretends to be intelligent by positing its own importance is another question. Are we uniquely stupid?

Hmmm. If Earth is a reference point, poisoning the home planet before you have have the ability to save it (or relocate) could be systemic throughout the universe. The total sum of the time sentient life exists anywhere might be relatively miniscule.

Perhaps there are other completely different types of non-carbon RNA/DNA life out there that don’t necessarily evolve similar to us earthly biologics If that is not the case, of course we are probably just an example of the typical projection….

Those aliens would probe anything. I have seen some of the abductees interviewed and can only conclude that the aliens took a lot of mushrooms first. I mean given that they have traveled millions of light years to get here and with billions of people on the planet to choose from, the aliens choice was to probe them? Yuck!

With the technology they must have why would they allow themselves to be seen by any government agency? And why can they not make the “probees” forget everything about their abduction completely? These are the important questions we should be asking!!

Hmmm, maybe the Catholic Church  does not want us to know. If we were to meet with aliens they might tell us they are our creators or maybe that another god created both them and us?  Michael, do you think the Roman Catholic Church knows more than it is saying?

Klaatu barada nikto!

jakelafort
    Participant

There are some interesting ideas about life elsewhere in this podcast.

I was going to put this in Sunday School tomorrow. NASA wants us to talk about what happens if we find life beyond Earth.

jakelafort
    Participant

Link did not work for me Reg.

I did read an article recently on that topic…probably same one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.