What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff’s claim

Homepage Forums Science What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff’s claim

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Sorry  – I have fixed the link.

_Robert_
    Participant

Any aliens worth their salt will shape-shift into blue-eyed, blonde jesus clones in white robes just before they roast our moronic civilization.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

I went to the TikTok…but it didn’t start. If I go to the TikTik, will it won’t quit? 😎

Here’s an Occam’s Razor explanation for the Military’s alleged claim that UFOs have interfered at nuclear missile facilities:

One assuming that the U.S. Military actually made the claim, (and assuming “U.S. Military” is the name of the one behind this TikTok–TikTok is Red China-owned and the U.S. Military would be stupid to use it,) then their claim is just that, a claim. And a mere claim by anyone does not make it so.

Two, recall that General Colin Powell equally claimed that Iraq’s Saddam Hussein was trying to get “yellow-cake Uranium” * from Africa and had “Weapons of Mass Destruction” (WMD.) And on the basis of that claim, The Little Bush Boy sent U.S. Troops to Iraq to depose Saddam and find the WMD.

According to the Wikipedia page on the Iraq War from 2003-2011, the result was Total dead: 25,071 Total wounded: 117,961 on the U.S./Coalition side, plus on the enemy sides Total dead: 31,608–37,344, and civilian deaths estimated as high as 1,120,000…and Iraq is now a playground for Al-Qaeda and ISIS and Iran…and there’s no WMD to show for it.

Iraq War–Wikipedia
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Believing in mere claims is not a wise or moral way to go through life.

* (And after all this, I still don’t know if “yellow-cake Uranium” is any different than “bundt-cake Uranium” or “devil’s-food-cake Uranium.”)

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Spacing of paragraphs on this spacey topic
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TheEncogitationer.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

Another consideration: If there are Objects, and they are Unidentified and Flying, then yes, there are Unidentified Flying Objects. Unidentified is the operative term here. That means they are not necessarily extraterrestrial nor Lizard People nor inhabitants of The Hollow Earth.

Assuming they are not frauds (big, big “if,”) they could just as easily be paradolia, the phenomena of seeing patterns in random matter which fit the observer’s presuppositions. This is where we get a lot of visions of Jesus in toast and tortilla chips, as well as visions of Mary in Fatima, Portugal in 1917 and in Medjugorje of The Former Yugoslavia starting in 1981.

If I seen something like that in my breakfast toast or nachos, I’m assuming I don’t have enough caffeine or need a new prescription of glasses.😁

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Spelling of Yugoslavia. It's been gone so long, I almost forgot

On the pareidolia mentioned above.

michael17
    Participant

Those aliens would probe anything. I have seen some of the abductees interviewed and can only conclude that the aliens took a lot of mushrooms first. I mean given that they have traveled millions of light years to get here and with billions of people on the planet to choose from, the aliens choice was to probe them? Yuck! With the technology they must have why would they allow themselves to be seen by any government agency? And why can they not make the “probees” forget everything about their abduction completely? These are the important questions we should be asking!! Hmmm, maybe the Catholic Church does not want us to know. If we were to meet with aliens they might tell us they are our creators or maybe that another god created both them and us? Michael, do you think the Roman Catholic Church knows more than it is saying? Klaatu barada nikto!

Yes I.  believe the RCC is guilty as charged. They are drunk with the spirit of delusion    because they are drunk with the blood of the true martyrs in the name of Constantine orthodoxy,

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  michael17.

michael17
    Participant

Michael17, Another consideration: If there are Objects, and they are Unidentified and Flying, then yes, there are Unidentified Flying Objects. Unidentified is the operative term here. That means they are not necessarily extraterrestrial nor Lizard People nor inhabitants of The Hollow Earth. Assuming they are not frauds (big, big “if,”) they could just as easily be paradolia, the phenomena of seeing patterns in random matter which fit the observer’s presuppositions. This is where we get a lot of visions of Jesus in toast and tortilla chips, as well as visions of Mary in Fatima, Portugal in 1917 and in Medjugorje of The Former Yugoslavia starting in 1981. If I seen something like that in my breakfast toast or nachos, I’m assuming I don’t have enough caffeine or need a new prescription of glasses.😁

Deactivating 10 nukes is some powerful pareidolia.  So you pose  the third possibility in the chain.
    After all of the possibilities have been posed we will examine likelihood

michael17
    Participant

Any aliens worth their salt will shape-shift into blue-eyed, blonde jesus clones in white robes just before they roast our moronic civilization.

You probably are not far from the great deception at the end of this age. All orchestrated by the powers of darkness living in sinful man.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

Deactivating 10 nukes is some powerful pareidolia. So you pose the third possibility in the chain.
    After all of the possibilities have been posed we will examine likelihood

Well, what’s the proof that 10 nukes were disabled? Look I can’t help if the TikTok site didn’t work. If “U.S. Military” wants to be believed, let them use a real working platform, not that TikTok greasy kid’s stuff.

Janie Grant–That Greasy Kid’s Stuff

Unseen
    Participant
    1. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8asTQqF/

What is the Occam’s razor explanation to military staff ‘s claim that UFOs have interfered at nuclear missile facilities.

When I want the epitome of objective journalism I always turn to Tucker Carlson.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

The smartphone paradolias were amazing to see. Who’da thunk that Steve Jobs was a time-travelling iPhone salesman who loved the artist’s gaze upon his invention? Say, why didn’t the artist just use the iPhone to take the picture, then Photoshop and filter it with his own embellishments? 😆😉

On a more serious note, when you think about it, paradolias are not just visual illusions but can happen with all 5 senses, whether the senses are healthy or diminished.

A person can hear a horse galloping, when in fact it is two coconut halves banging together:

6 blind men can feel an elephant’s various parts and think they are other objects, such as a wall, a spear, a snake, a tree a fan, or a rope:

And people who smell and taste fresh-brewed whole bean coffee may be drinking rich, dark, sparkling Folger’s Crystals. (Is that a Mustaccio-ed Donald Trump at 0:16-0:18?):

And, not only can people perceive patterns that aren’t there by themselves, but can also be led to believe such patterns exist by either conscious or unconscious suggestion from others.

You’ll notice extraterrestrial sightings usually have the same pattern of shiny flying saucers and the aliens are usually little men with big heads and tiny bodies that walk upright on two legs and having two arms with a bilaterally symetrical body. Sometimes they take other forms like flying cigars or even more bizarre aliens with tentacles, but those are rare.

Paradolia can explain many things and a sharp, skeptical mind always has to be aware of the phenomenon.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael17,

All right, I finally got the TikTok site to working. Oh, you incorrigible youts! 🧓👨‍🦯

Sooo…What do you suggest is the reason for Sir Lollypop Man interferring with nuclear weapons sites? Did he want the P-Funk? Uncut Funk? Da Bomb? Did he wants to get Funk’d up?

It just doesn’t make sense. Beings capable of travelling any number of Light-Years would not be threatened by Earth’s most powerful nuclear weapons. Our weapons would be like pea-shooters compared to whatever they might be packing.

And are you showing us all this as a camel’s nose to get us to accept the Supernatural, God, and Jeebus?

Even if extraterrestrial life exists and is intelligent, it is still one more entity in the Natural Universe and is no more a proof of the Supernatural than anything else in the Natural Universe.

Miracles, signs, wonders, and writings and testimonials thereof have all been taken and ruled out too, so that’ll save you some future work.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Replqcing '8' with 'i' so I am not behind the 8 Ball
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.