Sunday School

Sunday School 25th April 2021

This topic contains 126 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TheEncogitationer 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author

_Robert_
    Participant

@Encogitationer – I got over Jesus stealing my girlfriend once I got me some Sunday afternoon chocolate.

Jesus, that’s good.

I guess Robert you are “Youtubing” some more so start here with a cover of a classic.

Now I am in a place where I could’ve had religion but my girl wouldn’t let me pray.

And my fav song about Florida…..which gets played as the sun sets on the beach in PCB 🙂

_Robert_
    Participant

And my fav song about Florida…..which gets played as the sun sets on the beach in PCB 🙂

New to me. I was not expecting such tasty lead guitar and e-piano. We had a house on the edge of the Loxahatchee when I was about 8 years old, so I spent summers in jeans shorts, snake boots and a straw hat.

https://www.fws.gov/refuge/arm_loxahatchee/

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

@Encogitationer – I got over Jesus stealing my girlfriend once I got me some Sunday afternoon chocolate.

Very good.  Just don’t accept it from strangers offering rides.  You never know, it might have even been a tactic of the priests when outside of their cloisters and monasteries.

Hitch-hiking has probably been around since the invention of the horseless carriage or even since the invention of the carriaged horse.  Some may even still practice it, but never in my living memory of over a half-Century was it ever regarded as a wise means of travel to either hitch-hike or accept hitch-hikers if you’re the driver.

@Encogitationer – I understand what you are saying but for me hitching was great. I enjoyed it. I always had a good “streetwise” sense about it and could size up the driver in a second. All sorts of weird shit has happened me during my life and on at least 4 occasions I have stared death in the face (guns, car wreck, to name two) but of at least 400 lifts nothing bad happened and I stopped doing it completely at about 22. I have ended up staying in people’s houses for weekends, having a few “Mrs Robinson” nights and gone to several outdoor festivals via hitching. All good experiences. But would I advise young people to do so now?? Probably not because the world is different but I always give people a lift if I see them with their thumb out. (I let them out when they renounce Jesus) 🙂

Why even Roger Waters wrote a song about me!!!!! Jim Morrison might freak hikers out though if he gave them a lift and started talking like this! But I would be cool with that 🙂

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Reg,

Usually, there are travel guides and Web Sites available that list Bed & Breakfasts, hostels, and crash pads and they detail their amenities and proximity to other places to visit, so those are usually safer ways to lodge on the road.  There was once a Caretaker Gazette that listed people wanting caretakers for homes and property that included stipends and live-in arrangementsThat might be a good thing for longer excursions.

Also, swinger and cuckoldry mags and Web Sites have plenty of listings for hook-ups with Mrs. Robinsons that won’t be a lot of drama and in fact the hubby will welcome.  “And here’s to you, Mrs. Robinson, Atheists love you more than Jesus Christ…”  😁

The tech of today makes travel and adventure much safer than the past.  Just know your options going in and keep them open and things usually go well.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 6 hours ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Speeling and addendums
Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.