Sunday School

Sunday School November 27th 2022

This topic contains 44 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Autumn 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Autumn
    Participant

It sounds like you want The World and want it now.

It sounds like you’re deflecting.

And besides, cyanosis and crushed windpipes wouldn’t go together as causes of death

Acute cyanosis can be caused by asphyxiation/ choking.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Autumn,

Ah! My assumption was that Cyanosis was only caused by Cyanide. Well, after looking up the condition, I learned something new. Much obliged.

Nevertheless, the world’s food supply isn’t suffering from Cyanosis or anything even analogous to Cyanosis just because farmers don’t do agriculture the way some demand.

Autumn
    Participant

Nevertheless, the world’s food supply isn’t suffering from Cyanosis or anything even analogous to Cyanosis just because farmers don’t do agriculture the way some demand.

No one said anything of the sort in the first place.

jakelafort
    Participant

Asking Enco to understand relevance is like asking a gorilla with diminished capacity to understand relativity.

PopeBeanie

Asking Enco to understand relevance is like asking a gorilla with diminished capacity to understand relativity.

LOL, cite a source, please. I mean about asking gorillas with diminished capacity about anything that they might think is relevant.

jakelafort
    Participant

Pope, i would never insult a silver back by comparing him to Enco!

And perhaps Einstein the gorilla would get relativity at first blush.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Autumn,

So what exactly is your carp about agriculture? 🤔

I’d say a global system of agriculture that combines at least minimal private property rights with the techniques of The Green Revolution and lifts 1 billion + human beings out of starvation is pretty damn good!

I’d say an agriculture system that has so much surplus that people have Punkin Chunkin’ Contests and contests where they grow pumpkins as big as Volkswagons is a wonderful one!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  TheEncogitationer. Reason: Correcting a link and text

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Jake and PopeBeanie,

Why don’t you both scrape together frontal lobeage and figure out just what Autumn is complaining about? She still hasn’t said yet what the Hell her problem is.

And respect all of our cousins please and don’t project your smarm onto them.

Autumn
    Participant

Jake and PopeBeanie, Why don’t you both scrape together frontal lobeage and figure out just what Autumn is complaining about?

Presumably they’re both capable of just reading my first post on the subject matter. I’d wager most people are.

jakelafort
    Participant

Enco’s rows:

Jake and PopeBeanie,

Why don’t you both scrape together frontal lobeage and figure out just what Autumn is complaining about? She still hasn’t said yet what the Hell her problem is.

Oh, a capital idea. A capital thought. Do you suppose i can be bought? I’d paraphrase for a raise to guide you through your haze.

Greater perspicacity, lucidity, sagacity you’ll seldom find. You’re a duck and she is a sharpshooter behind a blind.

Strega

@jake

One of your better rhythmic rhetorics – could almost put it to a tune 🙂

jakelafort
    Participant

Thanks Strega. I got da music in me.

And thanks Reg for yet another sunday school.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Autumn,

Presumably they’re both capable of just reading my first post on the subject matter. I’d wager most people are.

I read your post too and you presume to tell agricultural producers how to do their work and to tell consumers how to eat. Sounds like the same food control freakery that starved millions throughout The Twentieth Century.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Jake,

Oh, a capital idea. A capital thought. Do you suppose i can be bought? I’d paraphrase for a raise to guide you through your haze.

Greater perspicacity, lucidity, sagacity you’ll seldom find. You’re a duck and she is a sharpshooter behind a blind.

Pretty rhymes don’t make any of that accurate.

Autumn
    Participant

Autumn,

I read your post too and you presume to tell agricultural producers how to do their work and to tell consumers how to eat. Sounds like the same food control freakery that starved millions throughout The Twentieth Century.

At no point did I tell anyone how to do their work nor consumers how to eat. Maybe it sounds that way because that’s how your cognitive biases need it to seem.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.