Sunday School

Sunday School April 14th 2019

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For the first time “No Religion” has topped a survey of Americans’ religious identity.

Texas wants the legal right to allow Christians more discretion in discriminating against non-Christians. I wonder what Justice Clarence Thomas would have to say about that.

The Grumpy One, aka God’s Rottweiler, aka the ex-Pope who gave up the job of God’s representative on Planet Earth has figured out the reason why his co-workers sexually abuse children. Mike “The Huckster” Huckabee reckons transgender people are a danger to American biblical principles.

In Britain, high-profile campaigners unite against new 100% religiously selective schools

This weeks’ Woo: Gullible, the only word not in the English dictionary.

Climate Change: This video is surreal. It is time to get rid of the deniers.  Another Day of Prayer will only create more CO2.

The strength of Science is that it remains unbiased in what it discovers. A good scientist must be willing to question and reconsider the basics of the knowledge that they have gleaned from it.

With the recent discovery of another extinct human species it is very likely that multiple lines of mysterious ancient humans interbred with us.  I wonder if we survived because we were better runners than the competition. Maybe all that exercise helped us to sleep better than them too. The other big factor is our diet which should not require us to consume any supplements. Maybe when we start to live on new worlds we will start to evolve into new and species. See also video below on Neo-Evolution. Meanwhile Evolution does not care that as “I grow old … I grow old …I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled”.

Do you think Secular Humanism is a religion?

Who is David Suhor and why do I want to buy him beer?

This week I am reading this book: Republic of Lies. I may never read this one about the faith of Atheists, because I can debunk its arguments before I even read it.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil…..

Coffee Break Video: TED: How to take a picture of a black hole with Katie Bouman who compiled all that data. Living Miracle of Eucharistic – Jesus Scientifically Proven by Faith!! Yes folks it is all true. The comments are priceless.  Neo-Evolution is on the way.

Have a great week everyone!!

_Robert_
    Participant

The “No Religion” thing has to be regional. I am wondering if this year my town will yet again have a jesus actor dragging his heavy cross along public roads that are closed for the parade.

It IS encouraging that lack of an official religion seems to have reached critical mas. I think this is because atheists, once isolated are now connected. News of church corruption is no longer buried. And the efforts of people like Aaron Ra and Matt Dillahunty resonate with so many folks. Here Matt talks about his family and the cost belief.

Strega

Thanks, Reg!  We had a no-screen weekend with the iPads and phones off, no social media, no texts etc.  I’m amazed at how incredibly relaxing it was – Monday morning was a breeze 🙂

Cheers Strega. You might get to the point where you consider it a treat or a luxury to have more days like that 🙂 I make a point of it whenever I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.