Sunday School

Sunday School November 20th 2022

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Being a raving Christian nationalist isn’t enough by itself to win — at least not the biggest elections.

I am currently in Atlanta for Thanksgiving where I will carry a crucifix in case I see any vampires.

“The Heart has its Reasons . . .”: My evidence against Atheism………. Is just an argument for Pascal?

Polish parliament approves new powers for sex abuse commission despite church concerns.

World of Woo: Medicare is paying for nonsense. If only we could keep their mouths taped up all day long.

Environment: The good and bad news for the planet after COP27.

8 billion people: how evolution made it happen while atheists tend to be less fruitful!

The evolution of religion and the rise of the Nones.

Salman Rushdie and the women’s revolution in Iran are linked. Is it likely that the Islamic Republic will soon fall?

Moral Injury is an invisible epidemic that affects millions.

What students must know about Scientific Expertise.

What’s the real reason you can’t go faster than the speed of light?

How did consciousness evolve? An illustrated guide.

Long Reads: The science of Aging. This essay isn’t true. The end of Silicon Valley’s 20-year boom.

Podcast: Science & Civilization with Sam Harris and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Sunday Book Club: A Billion Years: My Escape from a Life in the Highest Ranks of Scientology.

Some photographs taken last week.

While you are waiting for the kettle to boil……

Coffee Break Video: A sceptic’s guide to wellness (3 videos). Exposing Biblical Pseudo-history. How to have a really good argument.

Have a great week everyone!

_Robert_
    Participant

If Herschel Walker wins, at least there will be plenty of comedic subject material.

Strega

Thanks, Reg!

The election of Walker could have shifted the balance of power in the Senate. But that is no longer the case as the Dems have flipped a seat. Even if he were to be elected, it would make no difference. Hopefully the people that voted for him can now see that he is too stupid to be elected and will vote for Warnock instead. It will only require a small percentage swing to achieve that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.