Did the Smithsonian cover up evidence of giants?

Homepage Forums Science Did the Smithsonian cover up evidence of giants?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Reg the Fronkey Farmer 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

michael17
    Participant

The Smithsonian has admitted to covering up evidence of giants purportedly to preserve the narrative of evolution.

https://youtu.be/sVmOnwng6gs

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  michael17.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  PopeBeanie.

michael17
    Participant

The Smithsonian has admitted to covering up evidence of giants purportedly to preserve the narrative of evolution.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/smithsonian-giant-skeletons/

jakelafort
    Participant

Why would skeletons of Iron Giant forbears upend evolution?

Mammals have down-sized greatly. If those skulls are authentic fossils of great big humans then i say so what! many of our ancestors became extinct. It is also increasingly clear that the various lineages were so horny that there is mixing of Denisovan, Neanderthal and other lineages. I read a recent article suggesting that newest dna analysis shows that there were multiple mixings at various points.

How do you think we ended up with Taco Fall? Taco time, bitches! Some of dat tall ball dna, that is how.

michael17
    Participant

Actually despite purchasing thousands of giant skeletons and “loosing” them the never admitted to doing it deliberately and their motive is unknown. However the Smithsonian dogged pro evolution stance gives little reason to deny the false report. Certainly the evidence of 8 -30 foot humans does not necessarily prove the existence of the nephilim; the offspring of angels and man.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  PopeBeanie.

jakelafort
    Participant

Not buying that story about evolution, eh Michael?

michael17
    Participant

Not buying that story about evolution, eh Michael?

I’m partial to this mans stance:

https://youtu.be/iGuIgEpH5U4

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael i only made it ten minutes or so. That is embarrassing. GaRbaGE…but it will only fool ignorant and willful theists.

Unseen
    Participant

Well, michael17, it’s just your bad luck that the theory of evolution is pretty well proven, giants or no giants.

michael17
    Participant

Well, michael17, it’s just your bad luck that the theory of evolution is pretty well proven, giants or no giants.

Not all of the tenets of evolution are untrue. Just remember that until science can account for biogenesis all cards are still on the table.  But in regard to hominid evolution, it is certainly    an unproven narrative that changes virtually every year. Good luck pruning the ever changing incomplete bush from which we allegedly originate.

The veracity of the theory of evolution has no dependency on biogenesis. This story is false. “What you see over there aren’t giants, but windmills“, said Sancho.

PopeBeanie

[I’ve merged the two topics having the same title and theme into one topic. That’s why some posts say that I’ve modified them, although I did not actually modify any individual posts. All posts are still sorted by time, just intermingled.]

Unseen
    Participant

Michael, Snopes rated your giant coverup conspiracy “Satire.” Why are you bringing it up as supporting your case?

Unseen
    Participant

Michael, giants are very unhealthy people with a lot of difficulties in life. They don’t live very long and, The Bible to the contrary, wouldn’t make very good warriors. Educate yourself.

Why don’t we grow to be 10 feet tall?

How tall can a human grow?

michael17
    Participant

The veracity of the theory of evolution has no dependency on biogenesis. This story is false. “What you see over there aren’t giants, but windmills“, said Sancho.

For certain, but it questions whether we can remove the source of life or a creator out of the picture. What blows life into inanimate star stuff?

michael17
    Participant

Michael, giants are very unhealthy people with a lot of difficulties in life. They don’t live very long and, The Bible to the contrary, wouldn’t make very good warriors. Educate yourself. Why don’t we grow to be 10 feet tall? How tall can a human grow?

There were well proportioned mighty giants in the past. Watch the first video in this chain.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.