My thoughts on UFO's, then yours.

Homepage Forums Small Talk My thoughts on UFO's, then yours.

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  michael17 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Unseen
    Participant

UFO’s continue to be in the news.

Isn’t it strange that with all of the high tech camera gear, all of the images of these objects are fuzzy specks? With my DSLR and a moderate zoom lens I can clearly record the name off the bow of a ship moored two miles away.

Anything that moves in contravention of the physical laws is almost certainly an atmospheric or optical effect.

Clear images of UFO’s are always dismissable as obvious hoaxes.

These objects—the ones that are not atmospheric or optical effects—all seem to operate in the atmosphere. The space station, so far as I know, has not given us an example of a craft operating in space outside the atmosphere. And, surprise surprise, if they did/could, it would be a nice, sharp, clear image rather than a fuzzball.

michael17
    Participant

Angels are imprisoned in “Tartarus”  in chains of darkness and are now principalities of the air. They defy physical laws and thus are clearly nonbaryonic and supernatural

jakelafort
    Participant

And another positive indicator of our species and the direction of civilization has spoken…go get em Michael7

michael17
    Participant

And another positive indicator of our species and the direction of civilization has spoken…go get em Michael7

The report from the Pentagon should be interesting later this month.

Davis

Are these angels green with big heads?

michael17
    Participant

Are these angels green with big heads?

They perpetrate aliens in the sky and ghosts on earth. Even the Virgin Mary.

_Robert_
    Participant

Exactly. From under the overpasses to high offices the utterings of nonsense enter into the ears and percolate inside broken machinery only to be re-vomited again.

michael17
    Participant

Exactly. From under the overpasses to high offices the utterings of nonsense enter into the ears and percolate inside broken machinery only to be re-vomited again.

Your paradigm is about to crumble. Just fasten your seat belt.

jakelafort
    Participant

Michael17,

Make a concrete prediction. Lets see if we can generate a wager. As a professional horse player i am always seeking overlays. I could really use a 1 to gazillion that is paying even money.

Unseen
    Participant

Maybe let Michael stew in his juices for a while and talk realistically about UFOs?

jakelafort
    Participant

Unseen, i bought your “isn’t it strange…comment. Good take.

TheEncogitationer
    Participant

Michael7,

Isn’t “Tartarus” what Crest Toothpaste gets out of your teeth?

_Robert_
    Participant

Maybe let Michael stew in his juices for a while and talk realistically about UFOs?

The real evidence of all extraterrestrial visits is kept in a box with the bones of ‘Big Foot’. It is a small box. Well, it is infinitesimally small actually. We also keep all the actual evidence of religious prophecy in there as well.

As a RADAR engineer, I have watched birds, magnetic and weather events, meteorites, clouds of insects, drones and a myriad of other UFOs “move” across the sky like little green aliens. When I hear that RADAR is tracking UFOs…that is not much to talk about. A camera lens is a lens is a lens. Unless your eyes really glow bright red, you should know that.

_Robert_
    Participant

Michael17, Make a concrete prediction. Lets see if we can generate a wager. As a professional horse player i am always seeking overlays. I could really use a 1 to gazillion that is paying even money.

That ain’t gonna happen. They never learn.

jakelafort
    Participant

I wonder the total of end days prophecies that have seen the duped make gifts causa mortis. Gotta laugh cuz there is just no hope for us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.